True Anthropomorphic Race

TheDragonEpmperor

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that some one begins or works on this, skyrim has to many human like races.

and here are some reference pictures for a Wolf race.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3ttcl7E9sNw/TFSiVn1skmI/AAAAAAAAABM/XopxiOix6lw/s1600/MaleArcticWolfUncolored.pnghttp://pawsru.org/c/src/c1090_kouta%20wolf%20warior.jpg

sorry for my english.

Very good reference work. That would seem like enough for a person to do an accurate Wolf race for the game. I sure as hell would love to have a wolf race, especially one with facial features like the first image. And your English is very good. A little broken, but other than that, you have almost perfect grammar in your sentences.

Tip:

You typed:

I hope that some one begins or works on this, skyrim has to many human like races.

and here are some reference pictures for a Wolf race.

Proper/Better Way (See bolded areas):

I hope that someone begins or works working on this. Skyrim has too many human-like races.

and Also, here are some reference pictures for a Wolf race.

I hope this helps.

Respectfully,

Gray Wolf

• 2 months later...

I have a question, if someone could convert popori race from Tera Online to Skyrim, or make a gibberling race (Allods Online) in Skyrim?

Acording to lore, you have 16 kajiit races to choose from, snake-men from akavir, fishmen from the southern reefs and orangutan people from the western continent. I f you want wolves within canon, wait until Beth writes that a werewolf raped a woman and the first anthro wolf was born. and it had to be a female, for lore to fit. Then, you need Beth actually pairing her with someone (being some sort of daedric mutant and how Tamriel is, she'd become someone's pet in no time and die without bearing children, or they'd be killed at birth) kind enough to raise little monsters, as tamrielians would see them. Foxes are out of the question. And despite it's not lore friendly at all, an otter race was in developement at some "Loving Labs" (chaing -ing for -ers and google), but it seems dead in the water now.

Acording to lore, you have 16 kajiit races to choose from, snake-men from akavir, fishmen from the southern reefs and orangutan people from the western continent. I f you want wolves within canon, wait until Beth writes that a werewolf raped a woman and the first anthro wolf was born. and it had to be a female, for lore to fit. Then, you need Beth actually pairing her with someone (being some sort of daedric mutant and how Tamriel is, she'd become someone's pet in no time and die without bearing children, or they'd be killed at birth) kind enough to raise little monsters, as tamrielians would see them. Foxes are out of the question. And despite it's not lore friendly at all, an otter race was in developement at some "Loving Labs" (chaing -ing for -ers and google), but it seems dead in the water now.

MODS ARE MADE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THE GAME DOES AND PUT MORE IN THE GAME NON-LORE OR LORE FRIENDLY AND THIS IS NON LORE AND LORE ANTHROPOMORPHIC BEAST RACE MODS

All laces can fit in every games in the Universe And i'm asking you and others on this forum seein this How many Mods here in prosent is Lore Friendly here? Answer me that

and one more thing THE MODDERS DON'T CARE IF THE MODS ARE LORE OR NONLORE

THE PEOPLE REQUESTING WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO BE AS MODS DEAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pyrothraxus MoonStar

actually - you're right. Everyone has the right to spoil the game by its own way.

someone this can do yourself, someone needs help by others...

But seriously.

Create a new "inhuman" body and head is a complex work, for Skyrim even more difficult than for Oblivion, because there are not "friendly" export and import plugins for 3DSMax, Gmax and Blender.

• 2 weeks later...

actually - you're right. Everyone has the right to spoil the game by its own way.

someone this can do yourself, someone needs help by others...

But seriously.

Create a new "inhuman" body and head is a complex work, for Skyrim even more difficult than for Oblivion, because there are not "friendly" export and import plugins for 3DSMax, Gmax and Blender.

actually, it would have been nearly impossible for oblivion since every race had the exact same body mesh, but in skyrim each race type has their own mesh. :o

MODS ARE MADE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THE GAME DOES AND PUT MORE IN THE GAME NON-LORE OR LORE FRIENDLY AND THIS IS NON LORE AND LORE ANTHROPOMORPHIC BEAST RACE MODS

All laces can fit in every games in the Universe And i'm asking you and others on this forum seein this How many Mods here in prosent is Lore Friendly here? Answer me that

and one more thing THE MODDERS DON'T CARE IF THE MODS ARE LORE OR NONLORE

THE PEOPLE REQUESTING WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO BE AS MODS DEAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is quite possibly the most poorly written thing i have read all week...Just... ugh... I'm not a grammer naze (truth is, so long as the intent of your statement is intelegable, it's good grammer, regardless of what others complain about) but thats an uncomfortable jumble of spelling errors, shifting tenses and generly gibberish...

That's not to say that i totally dissagree with the premise of this project though. I'm always up for increasing the range of playable races, and given the events in The Infernal City, you can make just about anything fit lore-wise.

Which, of course, brings me to my important disclaimer. It takes a lot more effort to fit a mod into the lore of the universe than to simply slap in something from another game or concept. Theres nothing stopping those mods, of course, but if you're going to rage against Lore-Friendly perspectives, i'll rage back.

Non lore-friendly mods are, in a word, lazy. Regardless of how much effort creating the models and textures takes, the unwillingness to at least make a token attempt to fit it into the world smacks of a lack of conceptual effort, respect for the very game you are modding, and overall adaptive-creativity. Furthermore, such aggressive, borderline violent dissmissal of attempted help in compensating for those very shortcommings indicates a narssicistic approach to modding concepts, and a marked lack of respect for others.

nya not sure whats goin on here

What i'm seein is Why must everything be in the Box or be in in the book by letter by letter?

Nyan choise to do what you want with the game, you bought it right if you want more non-lore mods in the game your choise

Why is it people make mods to games?

Answer me that please?

Clearly you missed the point of my post. The issue isn't what people choose to do when modding the game, the point is how one deals with others ideas. Personally, i don't give a rats ass if you want your mod, regardless of what it is, to be lore friendly, or even remotely realistic. I myself prefer realism and lore-friendly, but i don't care if you come up with a mod that lets you plat as effrm the retarded soap rabbit, i just won't use it. What i do care about is when people go off when someones just trying to offer insight, regardless of whether it is lore-friendly insight or not.

Here, someone offered ideas relating to the volume of anthropomorphic races present within the Elder Scrolls universe. Instead of getting a calm, measured response, thanking for his input, or even politely explaining that this isn't intended to be lore-friendly, we get someone going off, borderline berating him for trying to offer compatibility advice. Then, the same person goes on to insult everyone who puts the sincere effort into fitting their content into the universe, rather thna just slapping a slopy cross-over somewhere where it has no logical place to be.

The issue isn't the mod (though why someone would want to be an anthro, i haven't the slightest clue... I can't even play Khajit and Argonians...) the issue is in how Pyrothraxis chose to respond to someone trying to help.