ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim Toolset

wmr0919

Nope, not out yet. Most of the mods you see right now are retextures which don't require the CS, or easy edits based on knowledge from editing Oblivion files.

Ah I see, thanks for the response. They give any indication of when it could come out?

Nope, not out yet. Most of the mods you see right now are retextures which don't require the CS, or easy edits based on knowledge from editing Oblivion files.

Ah I see, thanks for the response. They give any indication of when it could come out?

Nope.

Oh I read it on the bethsada site that they're still making tweaks and fixing some things on the toolset so it would be postponed for a little bit longer, they were trying to have it out by the time skyrim is out but I guess they encountered some problems with it =)

i wouldnt be suprised if we never see it tbh.... easier to sell dlc

Oh give it a break. I thing Bethesda knows good and well they've made TONS more money on these games because of their modding capability to provide a VERY long shelf life. And a long shelf life means many many more sells. They would never hold onto the tools because they could "make more money with DLC" and never have.