Completely Overwhelmed... :(

ZpIIlz

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back!

Sorry about that. Not only is our Internet slow, it's unreliable.

Right after I messaged you at, like, 10:30-11pm the internet dropped out completely. Which happens from time to time when your Internet service provider is basically a bunch of toddlers. I stayed up until i was nodding off in my chair playing Metal Gear waiting for it to turn back on and it never did, so I went to bed.

I hate Frontier so much.

Edited by ZpIIlz

Hi

I´d love to contribute with what I can but since i recently got a job after almost two years out of work it does take most of my time right now and I am not that often logged in. But, Kitty know what we have done and if I have anything that can be useful she knows how to reach me. I share whatever I have.

Christer

Edited by ChristerC

Hi

I´d love to contribute with what I can but since i recently got a job after almost two years out of work it does take most of my time right now and I am not that often logged in. But, Kitty know what we have done and if I have anything that can be useful she knows how to reach me. I share whatever I have.

Christer

Acknowledged. Steam is off line here, I am updating My cell phones software and steam kinda kills processing.

I'll send him the two documents. I noticed the INDEX is kinda large but the data bellow is incomplete, so mentioned.

Do you plan on a night to assemble the pages?

we have some work to do currently, read proofing the data so it is more coherent, removing private stuff, personal things.

EDIT: the spoiler here contains a very very small section of the work involved at a time before real life got in the way.

Folders I have moved from sources to sources2

MESHES
ammo
architecture/urban/decals
armor
characters
creatures
decals
dlc03/ armor
creatures
interface
projectiles
weapons
dlc04/ armor
creatures
interface
projectiles
weapons
dlc05/ armor
creatures
interface
weapons
dlcanch/armor
creatures
interface
projectiles
weapons
dlcpitt/armor
clutter/baby
creatures
projectiles
weapons
interface
projectiles
terminals
weapons

TEXTURES
armor
characters
clutter/ammo
creatures
decals
dlc03/ armor
creatures
interface
weapons
dlc04/ armor
creatures
interface
weapons
dlc05/ armor
creatures
interface
weapons
dlcanch/armor
creatures
interface
weapons
dlcpitt/armor

Even though the screen shot in the above link Omits some of this and is only the mesh files, there is a ton of ingame hic up's that take place and were tracked down to texture files too.

the little mishap you had with the moving of the data while HOT Pyffi 'ing may have resulted in some things getting missed.

It is a crit thing to not tamper with any processes or have a stable operating system, all the correct resource software for every thing needs to be in place and up to date.

Edited by Purr4me

the little mishap you had with the moving of the data while HOT Pyffi 'ing may have resulted in some things getting missed.

Yeah, I had a feeling. I was quite upset with myself when it happened. Would I have to run it again?

I plan to get back to finishing all the documentation I started. Both for myself and anyone who need it. But, here is the somewhat cleaned step by step instruction on how to get it working properly, and that is Before modding. It is not complete and it contains some errors but it gives an insight in what has to be done if you want it foolproof and smoth running.

"Link to file removed as it no longer sits in the repository at DropBox"

I remember having trouble with the babybook1 and babybook2 so do not compress those.

Edited by ChristerC

you can do this, sense the process is separate from the main game and MO will extract all data to where ever you decide to do it, you can make a clean copy else where and not tamper with current results as we have now.

you then can use the process on a separate thing and still have access to the gaming software with out reguards to clean systems processes.

make any sense?

---------------------

The only thing I know that kills not loading is left behind data used by ENB's OR fose data. the game engine and other programs will pick that stuff up, incomplete or not and just plain terrorize the processes,,,,you can't see what's going on.

You must know, be aware of what takes place and know what is going on. This is the problem, you don't..so many trips to the market you go to get the right stuff.

Chance has it, system vveriations, GFWL, FOSE ,Incorrect setups, .NET updates, you name it, all comes to bare.

Your windows Glitch? like wow ! , brings me to believe the system is NOT up to date.

windows 10 install procedures is quite clear...even though they try to force upon the public, updates other than what it needs, are required to be there not for it, you need support software for older systems Windows 10 update will make obsolete by introducing an updated version of the files.

IF those files are not there? you can't ex[ect older programs to work at all on windows 10.

it's a rat race, figuring out where the rat hole is and how to get cheese to be appealing to the rat.

Peanut-butter works much better/you don not need to destroy what you have, in 37 + hours later you can use the fresh copied data as an overwrite Just like a mod because you "ARE MAKING A MOD", a very large mod of the main game and it's DLC content ,all completely modified and legal for use.

Just don't ever compress the finished product.

These tools I have introduced to you ,are not mine, others have done some of this already, only not quite this way. Or in this order.

Order being the operative word here.