• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Good we need him. Try and get him drinking the answer will come out eventually!" Dirmire spone round and grabbed him. The necromancer jabbed a dagger in his feble back. "MOVE"

Aardorn followed the two men

As Shadow disappeared Selene felt something she had not for a very long time, it was the feeling that Someone liked her, not just for money or anything else, she felt he was intrigued by her, as she was by him.

Selene got changed inside the shrine, into a black leather outfit with strange heels, her hair in two extremely long pigtails either side of her head:

http://harajukufan.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/mugler-gaga.jpg

She Teleported to the tavern and looked around, she was looking for Nawen, Aardorn and Edward, and she walked Around, her hand on the hilt of her legendary blade.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC; Official welcome to the RP. :thumbsup: Tip for you: use speech marks for dialogue :happy: I am Mythic, nice to meet you BTW

OOC: Indeed. Hello and welcome! :thumbsup: Hope you'll find this place fun. Hurr durr me I only now noticed that we have a new member here. :hurr:

"I gave him the money i gave him his life and now he repays me by scapering of to all the other scum the low lifes and traitors and he shall pay with his life" dirmire now furious at the man Edited by Meciathe