• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Just as aardorn had got past the dragon the was a large boom and a flash of green light he noticed Dirmire. Dirmire was hoverring and soon the dragon stopped and all the energy seeped intoo the necromancer. "yes" Dirmire said as the battle scar on his face healed and his skinformed back to its original smooth form. "if you interupted i would have been younger without the hasle." Edited by Meciathe

Aardorn burst into the tavern and shouted for them "NAWEN! SELENE! EDWARD! You better hurry here now!" "EDWARD! SELENE! NAWEN! WHERE THE DIVINES ARE YOU!?"

Nawen looked at him confused. "What? What happened? Are you okay!?"

Shadow followed Selene to the tavern. "A history? I met her a few times back in Cyrodiil. We're not really getting along." He stopped talking as Aardorn ran inside the tavern. He looked curiously at the man.

Aardorn burst into the tavern and shouted for them "NAWEN! SELENE! EDWARD! You better hurry here now!" "EDWARD! SELENE! NAWEN! WHERE THE DIVINES ARE YOU!?"

Nawen looked at him confused. "What? What happened? Are you okay!?"

Shadow followed Selene to the tavern. "A history? I met her a few times back in Cyrodiil. We're not really getting along." He stopped talking as Aardorn ran inside the tavern. He looked curiously at the man.

"f***ing... UNDEAD... DRAGON..." He shouted

Selene drew the Razor and cut her finger, to test its edge, she was content it was sharper than steel, she held it in her hand and ran over to Aardorn "Undead dragon? where"

"Oh put that shitty little dagger away. We aren't killing mice or daedra so that thing is pretty much useless"