The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Of course."

As Nephenee turned to leave, she heard the distinct sound of a horse's clop.

Looking at the new arrival, she examined the man.

"Oh, an Altmer. A messenger of some sort maybe?" she said, thinking aloud. "I don't think he'll last long here..."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

The Altmer pulls up closer to the camp, inspecting what is going on. As he gets closer, his sense of superiority flowers. 'And what have we here,' he says to the group, looking down his nose. He is obviously a Thalmor agent, as dictated by his robes.

OOC: If you would care to read one of my earlier post's i told you this. Look would it not be a lot easier just to read the RP? it is very detailed and intricate, and i would rather not have to tell you every five minutes what is going on, so please, just read it. If you have joined then it is your responsibility to read the RP. At least enough to understand what is going on. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: First post, I'll post a few more, then I'll post in another 15 min, i'll alert you when the"brb" thingy comes.

IC: Kristoph walked along roads he still couldn't pinpoint. He flipped his map around, trying to find out where he was at. He mumbled something about how lost he was, and the fact that he'd hear voices every few seconds was forcing him on his guard. He finally sighed, and rolled the map up. He wished he was on a job right now rather than being completly lost. He put his hand inside of a satchel on his side, and pulled out a small bottle, marked "poison." Hearing the voices every now and then was making him extremly jumpy.

OOC: Forgot my char gen LOL, gotta recheck that out.

Nephenee sighed.

The Altmer wasn't worth the time.

Giving the reins a slight nudge, she turned her horse around and searched for the most intact tent.

She came across a fallen, singed, but still intact canvas tent.

Nephenee dismounted and tied her horse to one of the tent tacks, inspecting the tent for damage.

The tent spar was cracked, probably trampled by fleeing soldiers, and the canvas was muddled and dirty.

It was nasty and unwieldy, but it was better than sleeping under a tree.

She began set around to fixing the tent up.