• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Ok. Posting. I think I know why I'm sick. Becuase my roomate is sick too, and we both probably got it because I left the window open last night and it was like 12 degrees in here.

IC: Kristoph sat in the chair in front of Delvin. The chair felt like it was going to break, though it looked as if it was just crafted. Delvin smiled as Kristoph sat down.

"I thought you said you were going to lead the theive's guild in Valenwood. Why go back up north?" he asked. Kristoph just remembered he said that when he left Skyrim all those years ago. He never liked Valenwood. Too.....leafy. And the Bosmer did things in a different way. Kristoph was used to Skyrim, so he moved north, to Bruma after 3 years in Valenwood. From there, the Cyrodillic theive's guild completly let him in, and he still never hit the top.

"I guess I'm just fond of Skyrim. The cold is what I'm used to. Wasn't ready to change," he replied. "There are also a few matters we should get too." Delvin put a serious look on his face. A crime lord talking buisness should NEVER be taken lightly.

"What is it?" Delvin asked. Kristoph took a sip of his ale, and began explaining.

"The legion is starting to get into the buisness of the theive's guild, just like they did to the Dark brotherhood. They want to crack down on crime. And what's worse is the Thalmor are doing the same. If we don't stop those high elves from putting their noses in our buisness, this place won't be here soon," he finished. "Quite a few crime lords and theives have been dieing. Hunted down and murdered." Delvin knew that this was a problem. A huge problem.

"So you want me to turn my attention to political matters between the Imperials and Altmer? Sounds insane, but it'll help the guild get back up on its feet. Never thought I'd say this either, but we may have to kill on the job, so we need the brotherhood." The dark brotherhood and theive's guild had a long.... history, though they were rival guilds.

"Hopefully that doesn't happen," Kristoph replied.

Selene smiled and said "Hmm, i always love a specific enchantment, it is always unique to the owner of the blade, now then an enchanting table." Selene walked over to a wizard's stall, she asked if they had an enchanting station, It was makeshift, an enchanting set on a small wooden table. Selene placed the blade on the table and prepared the Soulgems, she put on a pair of white gloves, after coating the blade in frost-salts, selene used the magic of the soul gem, putting the soul in the blade, it reacted with the Salts, and began to glow blue, she then took of her glove and slit her finger with a dagger, her magicka rich blood reacting with the blade, increasing its power. Once it was finished she handed the blade to Benjamin, every few seconds it glowed blue. "Here you are, a blade of frost made by a master enchanter, you cannot find better anywhere else."

OOC: Hmm, slight problem with the brotherhood, Naktis's former character Shadow was the listener of the Dark Brotherhood, and The lover of Selene, she killed him, which was a very severe blow to the brotherhood, crippling them. Oh and you won't have to worry about the Thalmor, they are going to be destroyed soon XD

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"That is... Spectacular. Thank you," said Benjamin, accepting the blade.

He placed it in its sheath and slid it into a knot on his belt.

"Well, I'll be off to find a respectable shield stall. Again, many thanks."

OOC: The Thalmor hail from the Summerset Isles, housed by the Aldmeri Dominion. So you're bringing down armies from a nation? Have fun, lol. And btw, I'm still not sure about getitng the DB involved, just put that in.

IC: Delvin sighed.

"So, you realize if we try to get the Thalmor out of this, we'll be at war right?" he said. Kristoph nodded. Friends in high places would be useful, and the DB could use allies right now. On top of the fact that the war would be complicated for the Thalmor, as it'd be impossible to fight back, not knowing where the guild is or what move they'll make next.

"We'd win," he simply said. His tone was confident, as is every crime lords. Delvin looked down, but Kristoph could tell that there would be no resistance to the deal.

"So, where do we start? We don't murder, but we could sabotage something to get us enough time in finding out who could help us," he said. Kristoph smiled.

"Get yourself some supplies, I'll deal with sabotage," he said, dropping a bag of gold on the table. He got up, and began his way back into Riften.

OOC: It'd be interesting to see how this thread ends up, eh? The thalmor have another enemy.

OOC: Indeed, not only are they at war with the empire, now they have the crimelords to deal with :D And do not worry, i know exactly what the thalmor are and where they hail from, and this war has been planned, and has been going on for a long time :happy:

Selene smiled at Benjamin and said "Well you are more than welcome, i hope the blade serves you well."

Benjamin made his way to the armory section of the market, and found a stall of decent repute.

"I am looking for a kiteshield, preferably one already made."

The storekeeper brought out a well-made steel kiteshield. It had a glistening steel surface, and its back was finished with fine lacquered mahogany.

"How much would this shield be after painting it in the colors and coat of arms of the Order of Colovia? The color was blue and green alternating in four corners of the shield, and the coat of Arms was a ship with crossed swords in the background, with an eagle in the upper middle. The symbol would be in the upper left.

The stall keeper thought for a moment.

"Three hundred septims."

"How about one fifty?" haggled Benjamin.

"One eighty, no lower."

"Fine," said Benjamin, handing the amount over.

"The painting will be done within the day. Come back soon."