The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene pondered what to do, she could go and visit Maven Black Briar, they were old friends, and once the Stormcloaks were destroyed, Maven had become the Jarl of Riften. Or Selene could go back to her Black marble palace, high in the mountains of Skyrim, visible almost anywhere in the province. Or she could go back to the imperial Palace. So many choices.

Selene walked through the main gate of Mistveil keep, she soon found maven, and was invited to her quarters for a chat. After a few hours of catching up with maven, and thinking of clever schemes to hurt the thalmor Selene once again left the keep, and walked slowly, her high heels clicking on the ground below her feet, to the bee and barb. As Selene walked through the door she noticed that Gralengaard had appeared, she invited him to sit at a table with her and she said "Once i have replenished our army, and made our numbers eclipse the Thalmor's, then we shall attack,in a great and bloody battle that shall echo through the ages."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Preferably, this is a late post. I had to get my roomate some meds we ran out of, and the nearest Wal-Mart is 5 blocks away. UGH. Mental note: shut the window.

IC: Kristoph walked around Riften, looking over the changes to the old town. Not much did change, a few new shops, but that was all. A new manor seemed to have been built as well, and the temple looked a little bigger then usual. He then remembered the Thalmor Embassy in Skyrim. Perfect target. Killing the ambassodor of Skyrim and chaorupting the ranks of the thalmor would get Skyrim above the odds. Delvin would also be able to get allies faster, allowing for easy army builds. Though this wouldn't be an easy job, it'd be worth it. He needed to get to Solitude first, as the embassy was near there. Back to the snowy areas of the north. Always fun.

OOC: Two questions: First, is the current time after Mercer Frey in the theive's guild (trying not to set spoilers up here..) and if so, could someone hold daedric artifacts like the skeleton key? If not, then I'd have to replan what happens before I get inside the embassy (heh heh) but if so, I'd make my part a little more interesting.

OOC: Sorry to hear about your troubles, Prophet. :(

IC: As he waited for the completion of his shield, Benjamin wandered the market, looking at various trinkets.

He ended buying a pair of cufflinks and a few pounds of jerky. He would get a few waterskins of wine at the tavern later.

Benjamin returned to the armory stall, which had just completed the painting of his shield. The fresh coat proudly displayed the order's coat of arms.

Taking the shield, he thanked the man and looked for his companions.

OOC: My roomate may get in a lot of trouble, and get annoying a lot, but he's a good guy. Also, he can't drive, he took WAY to much medicine, it's to the point where he's loopy. Quite funny, really.

IC: Kristoph sat on a bench perched on one of the old bridges. Every now-and-then, he'd get a sharp look from a few people, as if something is... wrong. Usually, people were happy to see him back, but now they looked like they feared him. Riften is home to those who worshipped crime lords like gods, they shouldn't be scared of Kristoph. He got up and decided to look into it. He wandered around the market, seeing how the stalls were a bit low on supply. One was empty, with a faded shadowmark of the guild on a barrel. A guard was walking away from it, with a small wooden coater and iron dagger in his hands, as though he scratched it out. He didn't look to happy either. Kristoph knelt by the barrel, and pulled out an ebony dagger from the pouch on his thigh. He began to engrave the shadowmark of the guild again. Just as he finished, a high elf walked up to him and gave him a nasty look. Two guards stood behind him, looking as though they wanted to kill him, but couldn't.

"Nice art skills. Tell me, why is that there?" the elf asked. Kristoph slid the dagger back into it's sheathe, and looked up at the mer in front of him.

"None of you're buisness," he said. The elf mocked him in a high pitched voice.

"You're with the guild, and that means you're under arrest. Guards, haul him to the jail without sentencing," the elf waved the two guards behind him. Kristoph pulled the blade right back out, and reached into his satchel, pulling out a bottle of poison and dipping the dagger inside, and then slid the poison right back in. All in a matter of about 2 seconds. The guards stepped foward as the elf began to walk away. Kristoph shoved a guard out of the way and stuck the dagger into the Altmer's back. The elf quickly got loopy, and fell over as soon as Kristoph let go of him. He knelt down.

"What are you, thalmor? Stay out of our buisness if the gods give you a second chance. And give my regards to Talos." The poison finished it's job as the Altmer died. The guards walked away, a happy look on their faces. One turned around, nodded andsaid "thank you" and kept walking. Seems the Altmer really want a break from the guild. Although this high elf seemed like a normal person, a closer look in the pockets revealed he was a thalmor. Pathetic excuse for a thalmor, that's for sure.

As he searched the market, Benjamin came upon a man that had just killed a Thalmor man.

"What happened here?" he asked the man. "I don't care about the Thalmor, but you're making the market look worse than it already is."

OOC: Going to grab sleep I probably won't get tonight. Last post for a bit.

IC: Kristoph stood up, looking at the new face.

"Thalmor need to know that htye should mind their own buisness," he replied. He slid a note he retreaved from the body into his pocket.

"Well, alright. Just avoid it in the market, please," said Benjamin, with a pained look. He didn't appreciate having to walk over a dead body while eating a sweetroll.

OOC: Mercer?

After several minutes of wandering around, he came upon Barrius and Mark sitting on a pair of barrels.

Barrius was polishing his bow handle; he probably just got his bow restrung. As a ranger-knight, the bow was just as important as the sword for him.

Mark was eating an apple.

"Find anything interesting?" asked Benjamin.

"Got my bow restrung and a new flask to replace that piece of crap," responded the knight. "And I bought Mark an apple."

"Well, alright. I'm going to find Reiko and then we can hit the sack. We're setting off first thing tomorrow morning."