• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene walked over after pulling the eyes out of an assassin and ripping his heart out, she looked at Eloise and said "Let me handle this." First Selene picked the man up and slammed him to the ground, then she cast a stream of dark magic at him, torturing him to near death, she swiftly and hardly brough her foot down onto his stomach, she bore her fangs and said "Going to talk now?" Yes!!! yes!!, it was a man Named Richard, a wealthy man from cyrodiil, that is all i know i swear!!" Selene smiled and said "Thank you." Selene then stood on the mans chest with great force, snapping his ribs with her high heels, she then looked at Eloise after stepping off the assassin and said "Finish him."

OOC: Nope, Selene needs them, she will find someone else to slaughter for amusement later XD

Selene shook her head and said "Getting him will not be easy, if he is a noble i will have to make a convincing story as to why he suddenly turned up dead, We will have to make it look like an accident.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Nephenee jingled her new coinpurse happily as she made her way to the rare commodities district of the market.

Rare gems, specifically, sapphires had just bottomed out on the market and was about to rise again --The perfect time to buy, and she now had some capital.

She walked up to the counter and plopped down the bag of coins and a small bag of peppercorn that was worth another 900 septims.

"Sapphires. I want 2,900 septims worth of Grade A; how many have you got?"

Flustered a bit, the man looked underneath his counter and pulled out a tray of cut sapphires.

"2,900 septims would get you about 78 of them," he said, meekly.

"I'm buying in bulk. These spices are also the finest from the Imperial city. How about 85?"

"D-Done."

The gem trader put the gems into a leather pouch and handed the gems over.

The trade was more of a practical one. It was much lighter to carry sapphires than coins, and she even stood to make a decent amount of money in this.

"Are you stupid girl? a weapon falling on him? that would not happen, but what could happen is he could fall down the stairs, trip off his balcony, or maybe a shield that is mounted on his wall next to the fireplace could come lose and crush his skull, but a weapon falling from a great height is too suspicious." Selene said

OOC: :D

IC: Kristoph and Alena both entered the city of Riften. Right when they stepped in, a theif came out of a house, counting some gold. Certainly not his gold. Well, it is now.

"I have a feeling I'm going to get robbed blind," Alena said.

"Not if you're near me. Thieve's have rules too," Kristoph replied. They began to walk toward the graveyard. Alena had never been to Riften, so she didn't see anyone familier. She also thought she wouldn't like anyone there anyway. Kristoph knelt by the tomb inside the graveyard, and knew exactly where the button was. He pushed it in as the floor began to move, revealing an entrance.

"Interesting," Alena said. Kristoph pulled the chain and the tomb closed, and they both entered the cistern.