• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

A little while later, Nephenee had made it back to the tavern.

Benjamin was still sitting at his table with his ale.

"Welcome back, my friend!" he said as she entered.

She smiled back.

"I should introduce you guys. You already know Barrius. This is Mark," --Benjamin nodded at his squire-- "And this is Reiko, one of my father's knights," he said, also nodding at the knight.

"Nice to make your acquaintances," said Nephenee, shaking both of their hands before sitting down.

The two walked through the cistern. It looked like Delvin put the cash to good use. There were banners hung on the walls, a food supply, more members coming in and out of the guild, and plenty of other things. Delvin was speaking with Mercer, looked like it was just buisness as usual. Kristoph and Alena walked over there.

"Aye, looks like the numbers are good," Kristoph heard Delvin say as he walked over. Mercer looked up from the ledger. Delvin also turned around.

"Welcome back, and who's this?" he asked.

"New recruit. Get her suited up, and I need to talk to Mercer," Kristoph replied. Delvin nodded, and began to walk away. Alena walked behind him.

"Look what you did by offering this guild some help," Mercer said, crossing his arms. Kristoph grinned.

"Let's keep growing, we'll need that," he replied. Mercer walked from behind the desk.

"Follow me, I think you should see this."

OOC: Open the spoiler if you have completed the theive's guild in Skyrim, or you probably will be extremly upset. Either way, it's just a little statement.

I guess we'll ignore the fact that Mercer betrayed the guild. Or the guild didn't get that far yet, and everyone no longer cares about Karliah or the past, eh?

"Let you in my office in the Imperial palace? No thank you." Selene replied.

OOC: I love the thieves guild questline, i finished it a few weeks back, and i love just doing odd jobs here and there, despite being the guildmaster. And i cannot tell you how much i love nocturnal, she is just an Awesome Daedric prince.

OOC2: I think the guild should not have developed that far, so we can leave it open if anyone wants to meet Karliah and the Lady Nocturnal (Who i have been wanting to RP as for months, but could never find the right moment)

"So, what brings you to Riften?" asked Benjamin.

"The camp that I was in was already decimated by an arsonist. There wasn't any sense to be staying there, and Riften was simply the closest city with a decent trading center."

Makes sense, Benjamin realized.

"It's too bad there aren't many ships in and out of Riften," she continued. "Skyrim is a great place for profit. If I could move assets out here, there would be a lot of profit."

"Wow, slowww down!" said Benjamin. "You need to stop thinking about trade once in a while."

Nephenee laughed, apologizing.

"In anycase, Riften is an interesting little city, isn't it?"

Benjamin thought back at his experience with the man he came across earlier.

The Thieves guild, was it?

"Yeah, definitely."

OOC: Doing the storyline straight through will spoil the storyline for others, so it'd have to go through completly different with as little detail as possible lol. And I don't think that's possible at all.

IC: Mercer lead Kristoph to the training room, where he saw quite a few familier faces.

"And what's going on?" Kristoph asked. Mercer turned around, crossing his arms.

"We took something in mind. If you're going to work with us, you have to be one of us," he said. Kristoph never actually prefered joining guilds and following the rules, but if he wanted to do things right, that would be his only choice. He sighed and said "I guess I have too."

"Then it's aranged. You join the guild, and we help you out," Mercer said. "And don't expect to be treated as a normal recruit. You've proven youself already, you'll be high in the rankings," he took some clothing from a nearby table. Not normal thieve's guild armour, but the darker shade, higher ranked. Kristoph took the armour.

"I guess that's it," he said.