The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene sighed and walked out of the ratway herself, Iodiria had already teleported back to the heart, something important she said. Selene decided to change her clothes once she got back to the bee and barb, she went to her room and got changed into a black outfit, it was quite revealing, but not so everything was on show.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/221/4/3/lady_gaga_black_demon_costume_by_carlos0003.jpg

This minus the mask.

She slipped on a pair of high heels, put on her perfume and went downstairs, she saw Benjamin and Nephenee, she looked at them and said "So we meet again, how are you?"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Quite nice," responded Nephenee. "I'm considerably better off now."

"I see you two are also acquainted," commented Benjamin.

"How has your Oblivion Gate idea gone?" he asked.

"Ah, yes i have not gotten around to that yet, but with the help of my cultists, and the Mysterium Xarxes, i think that i will be able to open them, but there is still the matter of, well.... destroying the avatar of akatosh, i was thinking of replacing it with a fake, so the people do not go insane." Selene said to Benjamin and Nephenee.

OOC: Right, i am off, there is a brilliant crime thriller on TV, that i simply cannot miss. :laugh:

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

The group of thieve's met in the middle of the cistern (by group it's basicly the whole guild) as Mercer, Brynolf, and Kristoph explained what was going on.

"The thalmor want to tear apart the crime and legacy that help keep this world in balance," Mercer said. One of the thieve's inturrupted.

"But we'd be against a whole army!" he said. Kristoph looked at the new face.

"But where would they look for us? We're invisable, they have no idea where we come from, and what we plan," he explained.

"Stupid Altmer, don't know a thing or two about how crime works. Are we going to kill on the job? Or does that rule stick?" Alena asked.

"Depends. The Thalmor get in you're way, kill as many as you can. They don't, leave them alone," Brynolf replied. Alena nodded in understanding.

"Now I expect you all to carry you're contracts out. Several hideouts are being deployed in Anvil, closest to the Summerset Isles. Whenever you're on the job, you report there. It's right outside, near the lighthouse. If you're not on the job, you're here, helping us plan out what we do," Mercer explained. Everyone agreed, and the group broke.

"So what do we do now?" Alena asked Kristoph.

"Jobs. Anything you're assigned," he replied. Mercer approached them, and handed Alena a letter.

"What's this?" she asked.

"You're first job. Plant it on a thalmor agent here in Skyrim. He's about to report back to the Isles, and this will help him and his group get.. out of the picture. Do NOT unseal it," Mercer replied. "As for you Kristoph, let's get a drink with Delvin and discuss further plans."

"I see," said Benjamin, scratching his chin. "That would be a difficult task indeed."

"Destroying the avatar?" whispered Nephenee.

"Long story," he responded, shaking his head.

"Anyway, I heard an interesting rumor just before you two got into the tavern. Apparently, an assassin's guild here was just eliminated not too long ago."

"Now that's interesting," commented Benjamin, thinking about any possible ramifications on the guild's destruction.

"Shouldn't be any problems," said Nephenee, almost reading his mind.

"It's an underground guild. No issues."

OOC: Have fun.

OOC: Fell asleep. Doesn't look like much happened though.

IC: Kristoph sat with Delvin and Mercer as the three began planning the future.

"We need as much damage to them as possible," Delvin said. Mercer nodded in agreement.

"Death doesn't do as much as curruption. Thieves know that best," Kristoph said. He was a murderer himself, but he thought like a thief.

"Most of our focus is making the Thalmor believe they're undergoing rebellian. So far, so good," Mercer explained. "But we need to do something a little more damaging."

"I can't think of anything," Kristoph replied.

"Maybe this? We could start to get some allies. Others who can help," Delvin suggested.

"I really doubt anything bad will come of this, they were just a bunch of assassins in a sewer, worst that will happen is that another group will come and fill their boots. Now the next part is where the repercussions will happen, the reason we killed the assassins is because a young girl, Eloise, well her brother god murdered by them. So she wanted to find and destroy the assassins. And now she knows the name of the man who hired the assassin, she wants to kill him. The problem is he is one of the wealthiest noble's in cyrodiil, killing him would not be clever, and i would have to invent the greatest cover story to keep this one down." Selene explained to Benjamin and Nephenee.