• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Kristoph stood aside.

"I'll handle it, like I said. No weapon controls it's user," he said. He turned aorund to see Alena running out of the inn, wondering what was going on.

"Someone said that you were causing some racket," she said. "And what the hell happened to you're wrist?" Kristoph looked at his wrist. The hand he held the blade with had black veins, strentching up and down until it faded to his normal veins. Maybe the ghost was right. Kristoph didn't want to end up like that demon he killed.

Kristoph thought about it for a second, but the blade looked rather important. Hhe wouldn't use it if he didn't have too, but if he came across something of a demon again, he'd need it.

"I'll keep it, but only use it when I have too," he said. Alena sighed.

"Better you than me." She looked at the new faces. "So, are we going to head back, brother?"

"I would like to return to Markarth, considering the fact that I didn't get a chance to explore the interesting city," Kristoph replied. He always wanted to see the ruins, as when he was there, it was either on buisness or he was being threatened by bandits.