The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Two bandits charged Benjamin on foot.

Reflexively, he threw his lance at them, skewering both.

Damn, he thought. He would have to recover it later.

He unsheathed his new sword, and hacked at the next bandit attacking him, freezing the man into a statue instantly.

Benjamin sighed, catching his breath. "I think that's the last of them."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene got up from her chair and left the inn, she then teleported away, back to the imperial city.

Once in the Palace she sat down in the grand council chambers, the votes for who should be the new emperor/empress were being counted. But then suddenly the letter that recommended Selene as empress by the noble of whiterun, who himself represented a whole league of Nobles arrived, this weighed the scales in the favor of Selene. Then the vote of the high queen of Skyrim, Lady Elisif the Fair was counted, again in favor of Selene. The votes were not available to the public, only nobles could vote, and even then only nobles of significant power and respect could vote.

The reason for the vote was because there were no feuding warlords, all wanting the throne, it could be done in a civil manner this time around.

OOC: I thought I was going to post just now, but I have to clean the bathrooms. All of them. Except the ones in the dorms.

OOC2: I won't post a lot today, due to a long list of things to do AND I'm about to get FO:NV. I thought Saturday was a day off!

Edited by SubjectProphet

A senior member of the Elder Council arose from his chair, he looked at everyone and said "Today is the day we have a new leader. All hail the Empress..... Selene." Everyone looked shocked but then arose from their chairs and knelt on the ground, they all bowed and said in unison "All Hail the Empress!!!"

The Next day the news spread like a forest fire, that Selene was the new empress, the thalmor were demoralized by this.

Selene was Coronated, the red dragon crown on her head, and the ruby throne her seat of power.After much talking, the empire accepted it, and morale started to rise in the army, for they were no longer without a leader.

Selene sat as still as a statue on her throne, in an ornate dress befitting of an empress. Her portrait being painted.

Once the portrait was finished Selene relaxed a little on her throne, sitting in her beautiful red gown, her hair in a large updo above her head.

bc6c4985b0cd1f7d2361eb5a9833cda9.jpg?1276905223

(first pic for outfit, second for hair)

Benjamin dismounted from his horse and rummaged through what he believed was the bandit leader's corpse.

"Interesting. Look here, Nephenee," he said.

"Hmm?" she responded, turning around. She and Mark, who had returned from hiding, were tending to Barrius.

"Looks like this was a coordinated hit," said the knight, showing a note to Nephenee.

"They mistook us for a merchant caravan heading this way."

The merchant stood up. "Really now? Maybe we can stand to make money from this. Let's look for their camp as soon as Barrius wakes up."

Selene gazed at Eloise and said "Dirmires will? not my Business, i am no longer the high chancellor, i am the Empress. But luckily for you i have his will right here, and it is cleared. Come, walk with me to the Vaults, and we will get the sums put in your name.

Selene arose from her throne and walked down to Eloise, she then began to lead her to the Vaults, her high heels clicking on the floor.

Selene led Eloise to the Imperial Vaults, which were like the Palace's own bank. The keeper was hunched over his desk, but arose and bowed when Selene entered "I need the funds and contents of Dirmire Siphron's vault, transferred to Eloise Siphron's vault, as by decree of this will, and the blessing of myself." Immediately the keeper had the funds transferred, and the house deeds handed to Eloise.