The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene just stood and looked at the body, she then spun around and slapped Eloise "Never, ever do that in my palace again! And james? he is a pathetic fool, he cannot defend himself, or keep what lurks in his underwear chained." Selene turned around and looked back at the body, a single tear rolling down her face. "Why? why could this have not stayed buried? why now?"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Benjamin and his company trudged into Whiterun, exhausted from their excursion two days ago.

They had indeed found the bandit camp --A small fort-- which was apparently the home of the most feared bandits in the region.

With their raiding party dead, taking the fort was easy pickings.

Now, Mark was carrying a large chest on his horse into the city, full of looted gold.

"Shall we go to the inn?" said Nephenee, as they passed the city gates.

"Ah, no," said Benjamin, with a smile. "My family has some property here. It may be dusty, but it's certainly better than an inn."

Dismounting from his horse, he led them through the city to the house. It was a modest size, but still had a small stable and room for five people.

Benjamin fiddled a bit with the front door key before opening the lock.

"Mm. Very dusty, indeed," he said, coughing as a cloud of dust rushed outward.

OOC

Name: Will

Race: Imperial

Proffesion: Will have been working as a theif in the imperial city since he was a kid mostly with hes freind garret

Armor:

Will is wearing the theifs guild armor from cyrodil and is in possion of a magical hood that lets him detect living things

Weapons:

Will prefers to solve thigs without violence but if he have to use violence he prefers using an elven bow he once found in a noblemans house or hes two glass daggers he stole on a trip to morrowind

IC

Will was sitting in a corner of the hideout when he heard someone get in trough the door. He quickly picked his bow from the table, took an arrow from the quiver on his back and pointed it in the direction of the door. But when he saw who it was he put the bow and arrow back.

"Welcome back Garret." Will said.

He smiled Garret was his best friend and they had been working together as thieves since they was small.

Garret was 24 years old, just a few years older than Will. He was tall and build like an athlete. and he loved teasing Will about his small height and his weak looking build.

Will was 20 years old not much higher than a 13 year old and looked like he had the muscles of one too.

"How did the break-in go?" Will said.

"What break in" Garret said

"Wasn't you going to break into the mansion up in the other district?" Will said.

"No I was out gathering some information and I've come up with the best plan this year." Garret Said.

"Not another one of your crazy plans Garret" Will said.

"This one is perfect! It just can't go wrong" Garret said.

"Okay what is it?" Will sighed.

"We are going to break into the palace!" Garret said excitingly

"What? I thought u said this one was perfect!" Will yelled

"Here's the plan." garret said

"at 2am. Tomorrow morning the big window on the west side of the second floor can't be seen from any of the guard's patrols so that where well strike" While talking Garret pulled up a map of the palace grounds

"We can climb the walls here 30 minutes before the window is unguarded and hide while the patrol on the wall passes by and then we throw a hook over here." He drew a line from the wall to the western window on the map with his finger. "And then you get it open with some picks and were in."

Will thought about it for a few seconds then said. "This one might actually work Garret, good job."

Garret smiled most of his plans went terribly wrong but he knew that this one would be the one that'll make them rich.

"Okay we we'll do it tomorrow morning." Said Garret.

Will and Garret went to bed, it was already evening. And they would need all the energy they could get for the break-in the day after.

When the sun arose Will and Garret was already ready by the palace walls, waiting for the moment the guards wouldn't be on that part of the wall. when they saw the last of the guards turn a corner they threw a grabbling hook. it landed perfectly between to rocks in the wall, and as they climbed up the wall they made sure to make themselves as hard to see and hear as possible. Being seen or not being seen right now was like the difference between being killed and not being killed. when they got on top of the wall they pulled the grabbling hook up and hid in some crates on wall. The moment when they should go for the window wouldn't be there until a few hours later so they just hid. And waited and after a few hours and a lot of times where they were almost seen. And when the right time came they quickly threw the grabbling hook at the window. It took a-hold of some cracks beneath the window so they would have to crawl the last meter to the window. but that wasn't anything they hadn't done before they quickly swung over the palace yard with the grabbling hook line and hit the wall with a small thump and they looked around to see if the noise had attracted any guards, but it seemed luck was with them. They crawled up to the window and Will pulled out his lock picks. The lock was quite complex but nothing Will couldn't handle he got the lock open, pulled op the grabbling hook and went inside

OOC

sorry i didnt finish it but im a bit tired and will make a follow up tommorow

OOC: Sorry for the late crap. Car accident. I might've strained my hip a little, but no one got seriously hurt. I KNEW I should've just come back to my dorm. And did y'all hear about the solar storm? Happened in 2005 too. Scary crap. Drops internet, radio, comms, puts the risk of war on EVERY country because of lack of communication, a lot of stuff happened in 2005 that could've meant WW3. Also expect the North pole to be in North America in about a billion years.

The only link I'm finding to the end of the world is the pole shift, the solar flares do nothing but start chaos on Earth between countries, but the pole shift would take almost 5.8 billion years.

Give me a minute to post btw, got my roomate paranoid about the "end of the world of dec 21!!! :O" so I either get a headache or stop him from crying like a baby -_-

OOC: God, i am glad no-one was seriously hurt :) Oh and on another note... Mikaelarp? WOW, you have really impressed me with your HUGE post.... although Selene will not be the happiest vampire in the world, once she finds out there are thieves XD

Selene stood looking, seemingly into nothing, her face deep in thought, but tears rolling down her cheeks.