The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Unfortunately, I don't have fine fabrics, but the Westland company down the road deals with that. As for gems..."

Nephenee snapped her fingers at Mark, who immediately pulled a few pouches away from the horse and handed it to Nephenee.

"I've got all the precious gems --Diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, and rubies-- right here. It's lucky that I had them, because the market for them is being manipulated. They're harder to find now."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Might be my last post of the night, as i am off to watch a soap (yes i am sad)

"Hmm, i will go and see them, but i wanted something more specialized, not somewhere just anyone can walk in. And you can get me gems? The i need diamonds, lots of them, maybe some rubies, a couple of sapphires, i don't know i will take whatever i can. Oh and do not make it cheap, it makes me feel powerful when i spend more money on fashion than the empire collects in taxes."

"That company isn't to be underestimated. They have some good connections with fine fabric makers; those people take commissions on those things. As for gems, I have everything you need," she said, holding a few of the bags.

"I have more at the inn, as well."

"Right... Okay, well i will go and see that company, i will come and see you in the inn at some point. My day is SO full of things to do." Selene smiled and walked to the Westland company, she stayed their for about an hour, requesting her fabrics. They were very rare. She then realized she had some things to do back at the imperial palace, so she returned.

"Hello my love." Nobunaga said as Selene returned, she embraced him and said "Soon we will be married again my love.... and you will be the emperor... i think. The Demon king and his Venom Queen side by side."

The four men stood round a table, the wolf looked at each of his cronies in turn "The time has come to decide whether we march for the empire" the wolf said, sharpening his sword

"Hold on sec" the pig paused to snort "we know empire try kill us!" he snorted again "They try again!" he snorted several times

"As thick headed as he is, Truffe has a point, it is a security risk" The snake said

"Right... Wait minute, who you callin' thick 'eaded!" The pig snorted and went to hit the snake, but the wolf pushed him away

"NO FIGHTING!" he growled

"Not my fault! Snake start it!" the pig snorted

"Enough of your excuses! All in favor" The rat slowly raised his hand, scared the wolf might rip it off, but he was pleasantly surprised when the wolf also raised his hand. The pig paused to consider, then raised his hand

"We go, break some 'eads!" He shouted, the snake sighed heavily

"All right," He said "I guess the majority has decided" he said, slowly

"Marshal your men, we march to the imperial palace... Beauregard, if you aren't there, I will rip out your last eye!" he threatened, the snake turned a pale white colour, then ran off, the others quickly followed, and the wolf marshalled his men

A short while later, the wolf, the rat and the pig stood outside the imperial city "Told ya snake was coward!" the pig snorted, then an army came over the hill, bearing yellow flags, the snake joined them

"We are going in then, no?" he said, the wolf gave a curt nod and called to the guard on the gate

"TELL YOUR LEADER TO COME OUT HERE!" he shouted

OOC: At the hospital? O.o

Nephenee returned to the inn and rummaged through the gems, organizing them.

The gem count added up to a tidy sum of jewels.

The merchant ordered a mug of ale as she waited for Selene to return.

Selene had been told what was going on, and walked out of the palace gates, her hands together in front of her, followed closely on one side by Adros, and on the other side her husband, The Demon King Nobunaga.

She stood at the base of the Palace, looking at the army, she looked at the wolf, not shifting her gaze, not blinking once.