• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nawen looked at Aardorn and the dark robed man. They were talking about something.

Shadow looked at Selene. "It's all fine and great that you have found all the missing pieces but what I'm doing here? I'm not the member of Mythic Dawn?"

Silus put the pieces on the altar and said "Lord Dagon, we bring to you the pieces of your blade! and ask that you reforge it!" There was no reply and Silus said "Hmm that should have worked! you try!" Selene put her hand on the altar and said some daedric words, mehrunes Dagon's voice boomed in the air as he said Ah You are Most certainly worth talking too my dear Selene! It has been many years since we last spoke, and it pleases me you still are loyal to me, and your mission! So you wish the Razor reforged? Kill Silus, his family and his Usefulness have expired!

Selene said "With haste my lord" She drew her war-fans and looked at Silus and said "Time is up!" He then said "Y... y... you are a high ranking member of the dawn?! p...plese dont hurt me!" Selene lunged forward and slit Silus' neck, his blood ran thick on the snow below and Dagon said Well done my precious!, The razor shall be reforged, use it to wreak havoc on tamriel, return it to coation if you wish, but you deserve to use it my dear... The blade was reforged and floated above the altar, in its sheath, Selene said to Shadow "Well... that is the Razor... more wonderful than i had imagined!" She said looking at the ebony blade in its sheath...

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5840248_f260.jpg

"He has longer hair and has a deep gouge out of his leg" Dirmire looked around then turned to aardorn

"Is that him?" Aardorn said, pointing to a man with rather long hair