The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Kristoph laughed.

"I've slept watching bandit camps and trespassing through Imperial trade routes. As if this would be a problem. On top of the fact that I have plenty of contacts within the legion to keep me far away from prisons. Taking this risk isn't near the risk I take meeting a contact," he said. He'd sleep in the distance, and at first sign of a soldier, he'd clap awake and poison the idiot before he even realized what was going on. He also had to do this because he'd be able to spot bounty hunters easier, as they'd question the legionares. If you know the wilderness, you know how to stay alive, as Kristoph's father always said.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Nephenee threw up her hands in defeat.

"Well, do what you wish, as long as it doesn't affect me. I've had enough trouble as is."

She frowned as she remembered that stupid idiot of a captain.

Kristoph circled around and went for a hill that overlooked the camp. Plenty of shadows and trees, perfect for hiding. He would sleep for the night and probably head for the Theive's Guild and see if they would help him out on a few things. Especially because most of his contacts were in the guild. Most crime lords treated the guild like it was a heaven, somewhere to go for peace, where everyone understood you and no one cared about you're crimes. Kristoph settled in there before he even became a crime lord, as should anyone who wants to break the law. No rules, plenty of cash, and they let you in even if you're not a member. Just be a contact and a crime lord, you're going on in. Several poison bottles clanked together as he walked. Usually never happened, as he usually walked light on his feet to prevent noise from footsteps, but now was an easy exception.

Nephenee retired to the tent with a replacement spar.

She grasped the bulk of frame and set it back upright, putting the spar back in place to support the tent.

To her surprise, there was a patterned rug underneath the tent that padded a bedroll from the snow and dirt of the ground.

It was likely an officer's tent.

She smoothed out the bedroll and threw an unlit oil lantern and a leather satchel on it.

It was time to see what the hell really happened in this sorry excuse for a camp.

Kristoph tossed a coin in the air after he get situated in a tree branch. He caught it and checked it. Yep, he was probably headed for the Thieve's guild tomorrow. He grinned slightly as he slid down the branch and threw his arms behind his head. His satchel hung from the branch, containing his poisons and smoke bombs. On his other side, a book, the Paladin's Bible, and small bags of gold. A robe hung from the back, in case he had to climb walls or something or a sort. He sighed, and looked over the camp. Knowing stealth magic was helpful, as he could detect life, make enemies get scared of nothing at all, and so forth. Overlooking the camp, he spotted some men, 4 of them, talking to legionares. Those 4 men weren't in the legion, as they were wearing clothing. Bounty Hunters, looking over sightings of crime lords in the area, no doubt. He pulled out a poison and dipped a few arrows in it, and closed it. Usually he could get a couple thousand uses from a bottle of poisons, so he carried around 6 bottles mainly. Either way, he knew how to make poison to refill empty bottles. He then pulled out his bow, and hopped off the tree. Once the hunters moved his way, it time for some punishment.That was before they walked the other direction and the legionare who talked to them walked away with a scroll. Wait. A scroll with the legion? Never good. He sheathed his bow and arrows, and ran through the tree lines to get a closer view, but the stupid legionare got away. He cursed under his breath and kneeled down, waiting for him to come right back out.

OOC: Calling it a night. See everyone in the morning.

Edited by SubjectProphet

Aardorn sat in the centre, watching the new comers, he stood, turning toward his... well, what had been his tent, and went inside, he fumbled round with the few items he had left in there, most scorched, but he found the list he was looking for. 5 legions had been in this camp, now there were about 50 men left. He sighed, Selene would have to call off the war, there was no reason for them to continue with a decreased unit. If he remembered correctly, there had been 13 legions, now they were down to 8, not enough to kill the thalmor. Aardorn shrugged and left, heading up to Selene and informing her of the problem

"Selene, we may have to call off the war" he said

Selene shook her head and said "I am afraid that is something i cannot do, the thalmor will never sign anymore treaties, this has got personal now, they admitted to wanting to destroy us all, so there is no chance. This will end with the destruction of us or them. But you say we have lost a few legions? then they shall be replaced, the Skyrim legion can spare at least 1 of their legions, i have about 2 legions worth of dwemer animunculi, and Iodiria will be able to spare some ash creatures. There is no way i will give up, those bastard thalmor will die. Hell i could even call in a favor from the sload."

"I could help, How do you feel about I raise all your lost legions to undead? Would that help?" Dirmire said as he walked up to Selene. "But first I need to my sister." Edited by Meciathe