• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Eloise stood up and throwning knifed the assassin in the back she walked up to him and repetively stamped on his head until he was dead. She then walked back to dirmire's bodie and looked at it she closed his eyes and picked him up. She then built a pile of wood and placed him on it. She set fire to one of the corners and watched the flames set fire dirmires bodie. She then started to cry as she sat down she wished she hadn't said what she did.

Aardorn watched the flames, seeing Dirmires body burning, he did a military salute, then drew his sword and bowed down on his knee, slamming his sword into the floor "Safe travel my friend" he said, standing and sheathing his sword Edited by Brutii

OOC: I'm gonna get my character to do something. Becuase my internet is working for 15 min straight. It's a freaking MIRACLE. Now... where did I leave off....?

IC: Kristoph saw the legionare stpe out again, with the scroll open. He easily read it. A list with several names, people he knew, other crime lords. And his name was the 3rd there. Some with x's by the name, others with blanks. X must mean dead. That means that several friends of his were dead. Or captured, he didn't really know what it meant, until he saw the bottom. He caught a brief glimpse of the bottom before the legionare closed the scroll. All he saw was:

These contacts are to be..... once done, cross the border..... Skyrim.... Riften for execution.... reward in for it......

Riften. That's where his recent contacts had been disappearing too. But why take close friends of the Theive's Guild to the city they maintain operation in Skyrim? It made no sense. Not to him, anyway. He didn't care for the scroll now, he just had to travel to Riften. He had some good friends there, and he wouldn't risk sleeping in the Cistern. Riften wasn't far. Close enough for Kristoph to reach before the next day. With that, he left the camp, unoticed by anyone, and continued walking on the trail. He was lost though, but Riften was always where it felt dark and gloomy. That's how he would know where to go.