• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: From here on out, I shouldn't have very many connection issues. I got everything sorted out. So, I'm going to stop rambling and get to posting.....

IC: Kristoph looked north, seeing the icy paths stretching thin into the mountain range. South went into the forest he just came out of. North it was. Over the range and the snow would calm, and the feeling of gloom would kick in. Yep, he'd be in the right place. Though of him seeing the list, he didn't get all the names down, so some major Theive's Guild members might still have been checked. Either way, they wouldn't die. Kristoph went up the hillside and into the range, feeling the wind sting his face with cold. The blizzard made it hard to see, but he wasn't worried a slight bit. As he continued of the path, he heard rusting in bushes that were toppled with snow. Great. Ambush. He unsheathed his bow.

"Let's get this overwith," he said. It took a bit, but the bandits finally stepped out, each wearing banded iron or leather. Pathetic. No talk was made before a bandit unsheathed a greathammer and went right after Kristoph. Sidestepping a hammer? Impossible. Fleeing from it? Cowardly, but it would keep him from dieing. He jumped backwards, and shuffled his feet in that array, keeping himself from slipping. He then let loose a poisoned arrow from his quiver. It hit the bandit, but it didn't make the kill. However, the bandit fell over, feeling the effects of poison and a trapped soul. Three bandits stepped foward, the last of the group. A poison bottle for a quick escape, and without the risk of his own death. He slipped a hand in his satchel, and pulled out a poison bottle, spilling just a tiny bit of poison on the ground, and he flared it with a classic fireball. The poison shot up in flames for a second, and then emited a gas. Terrible smell and very deadly. Kristoph stopped breathing as he ran for a clearing, while the other bandits suffered in the gas, unable to see with blurred vision, and tired out from maintaining stance. Poison usually worked, and this time, it went thorugh well. Kristoph took a different path, mixing directions so the bandit group wouldn't follow him just in case they got out.

With that over, Kristoph continued through the mountain range, climbing the steep path and pulling through with the cold. Until he reached the top. Quickly, the cold feeling went away and a gloomy feeling, as if he were being stalked by a murderer, came over him. But he called this a different feeling then fear, but he called it Home.

OOC: If you still can't tell, I have good skills in stories, and I mix that in with my RP for a good looking line. I barely do one liners, usually a paragraph or two. I like to explain my surroundings and what's going on too. I still run into spelling and grammer mistakes because I'm not still fully used to english (origin: Russia) but I do good most of the time.

"You are welcome my dear Eloise, it was the least i could do." Iodiria said, her mahogany hair blowing in the wind.

Selene got up from her chair and used a spell, she had a mark placed in Riften, for she was certainly not a pure and decent woman.

She materialized at the main gate, the air dank and the place dreary, it smelt of sewers and death. Selene walked through the streets, her high heels clicking loudly on the cobbled stone floor, she reached the market and approached madessi's store. "Hello madessi, i am here to collect the earrings i ordered." "Ah yes, here you are." And he handed her an ornate pair of ebony earrings. "Thank you." Selene walked around the market, browsing for things of immediate value.

"Do you know anywhere i could sleep because I'm to far from skyrim and Markarth." Eloise said as she looked around the camp her green eyes glistening in the sun. Edited by Meciathe

OOC: I'm now pretty mad. I typed out a decent post, and BLAM, as I try to close my other tab I close the tab with my post.

IC: Kristoph saw the distant town of Riften as he glided along the moutain trails heading down. The trails were lined with snow and trees that shadowed everything. The towns stone walls stood out with moss lining the sides, and the doors looked old, as if they were about to break down completly. As he looked the town over, and smelled the swampy smell of the river, he remembered the cistern in his childhood memories. A place he once called safe before the Thalmor got involved with the crime lords and the legion trying to sabotage the guild. He remembered lying in a bed, reading over tactics, or just reading a story, as he heard the click of opening locks, arrows hitting wood dummies, swords clanking in blocking practice, and the laughing of the drunk theives who were enjoying a fifth glass of ale. A great memory lane, something he may never get to experience again. Either way, he opened a part of the gates, as the guards welcomed him in. He stepped in, seeing plenty of bridges and the sound of water flowing through the canal. He saw a theif carving the shadowmark for "danger" into the guards barracks, probably recrafting it from the guards erasing it. They did that in Morrowind too. A long time ago. As the theif turned his head, the face under the hood smiled at Kristoph, though the eyes and nose were covered, preventing Kristoph from seeing the full face. The theif then turned back around, and finished the shadowmark. He began heading right back into the cistern, running past people for the graveyard. Kristoph sighed, knowing this place was once a great city, but is now a shell of it's former self.

OOC: Subject Prophet, you have TWC too? I can relate. They suck.

I was thinking up a second character to accompany Nephenee. Do you guys mind if I create a second character?

Anyway, I'd make an IC right now, but I gotta run.

OOC: By all means make a second character, i mean i have three so really there is no limit, have 50 if you want :laugh:

Selene decided that now would be a good time to check on her old friend Delvin, despite what they though of eachother, they really did depend on eachother sometimes. Selene contemplated weather or not to use the secret entrance in the graveyard, to spare herself the stench of the ratway, or maybe she should just brave it? She decided to stick with the first option, and walked elegantly into the graveyard.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Subject Prophet, you have TWC too? I can relate. They suck.

I was thinking up a second character to accompany Nephenee. Do you guys mind if I create a second character?

Anyway, I'd make an IC right now, but I gotta run.

OOC: Heck yes I do. Crappy buissness, but I can afford it.

And btw, I won't post for another 5 min, I'm looking for my itunes card I lost yesterday, but was too lazy to find.