The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: Page 600 claim :laugh:

Selene stepped cautiously over the tombstones, she stopped and sensed that someone was watching her, but she did not make it clear, instead she walked inside the tomb and knelt down, trying to remember where the button that opened the entrance was.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Found the card!

IC: Kristoph walked on familier grounds, enjoying the fact that he wouldn't get arrested here and would know respect once again. As he walked for the tomb where the Theive's Guild hid their own entrance, he looked around, noticing familier faces. He got friendly waves and smiles, not from respect, but friendship. Kristoph always made easy friends, mostly becuase it helped his deals and contracts. Always fun when he needs money. And that was all the time. He stepped by the entrance to the tomb, ready to head inside.

Kristoph shot his head up at the unfamilier face. New member of the guild? Another crime lord? It's been years since he's been in Skyrim, so he didn't quite know.

"I'm Kristoph, a crime lord, close connections with the guild. I'm here because of personal matters. Who are you?" he asked.

By the Gods, this was an awkward moment, Selene there, in some of her best and most expensive clothing, having to explain what she was doing there, in the thieves guild of all places

"My name is Selene, Former Duchess of Skyrim, and current High Chancellor of the Empire. Im here to meet an old friend of mine." Selene said to the crimelord.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Kristoph put a confused look on his face. A person like that having friends in the biggest buissness of crime known to Tamriel? At least, it was that way a very long time ago.

"Odd. I'd expect someone like you would want to put theives in jail," he said. That's when he realized he had just given his ID to someone that could clap him in irons in 3 seconds. Great.

"Fortunately for you and your... associates, i have never been a fan of good people, I have had a colorful past, and not one of my deeds good. I don't want thieves in jail, not when they are so useful at obtaining certain objects of great value. I especially like Delvin, been a while since i saw him, the last time me and him dealt with eachother was through a messenger."

Kristoph suspected that he'd be able to trust her for now. Especially if she knew Delvin.

"Delvin was like a father to me. Part of my being here is to see him again. Haven't seen him for years," he said. A quick sentence was all he spoke, then he realized he should go see Delvin, and make sure he's still alive, at the most, he would probably would be.

"Alright, if we could quit wasting time, I kind of have to get inside," he said.

"Yes, i am in need of going inside too, well then where is that button?.... aha!" Selene said as she pressed the button in, the coffin pushing back into the wall, revealing a set of stairs, Selene walked down and opened the trap door, she got onto the ladder and climbed down into the cistern "Wow, this place has seen hard times."

Kristoph followed in. Looking around, he remembered it this way when he left, when the guild began seeing harsh times.

"a lot of memories in this place. Hope they bounce back soon," he said. He looked at the stone walls, lined with waterfalls keeping sound flowing throughout the cistern. "If Delvin were here, he'd be in the flagon." He smiled at familier faces, each having their own story as well. The cistern, however, was a bit.. empty to him. Less members then he'd ever seen before. Sad. Very sad.