The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Yes the flagon, of course that is where Delvin would be." Selene walked through the cistern, ignoring the looks she got from everyone, once she was in the flagon she walked over to delvin and sat on the table he was sitting at. Perched on the end Selene looked at him and said "Hello sweetie, it has been a long time." Selene said, Delvin looked up and almost had a heart attack, he was not expecting to see this woman again. "Selene? bloody hell Mamba, you look good. The last time i saw you, we both had blades to eachothers throats, and you pushed me down a flight of stairs. Last time i heard from you was a few weeks ago, that lad came here, to get the soul gems, there was a lot, did they meet there requirements?" Selene smiled and said "Indeed they did, perfectly, so how have you been, this place has degraded a bit since the last time i was here." "Oh im alright, not rich enough but alright."

OOC: We will both have to swap in and out as RPing as Delvin, you do your conversations with him and i will do mine :happy:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Sorry for the late post...

IC: Kristoph called for some ale. Something to keep him from fainting down memory lane. He drank it pretty fast, then called for another. Again, right down the hatch. The third one he drank at a normal pace, as he felt himself drinking a little too much. The new guy at the counter was unrecognizable, it used to be Delvin serving drinks, but that must've changed.

OOC: Confused a little. Do I wait for you're conversation with Delvin to pass and then do mine or do we talk all at once?

Neighhh!

With a quick yank, Benjamin Montgomery stopped his horse from a brisk trot in front of Riften. Three other people on horseback did the same.

"Ho, there!" he spoke, loudly, greeting a city guard.

The guardsman largely ignored the knight's greeting, and instead asked for an entrance fee.

"Oh, visitors. Entrance fee is forty gold."

The man looked up to count the number in the group.

"...Per person."

"Shaking down a knight, are you?" responded Benjamin. The man didn't respond.

"I'll pay what I wish." he flipped two ten-septim coins at the man, who stood there pitifully, and entered the city.

OOC: Sorry, it was really late when i posted last, so i went to bed :facepalm: And i have finished my conversation with Delvin now, so he is all yours.

Selene looked at Delvin and said "I need a specific item, it is called the ring of epochs. Being kept on display by a private collector." Delvin smiled and said "I'll get it for you Mamba, come back in a week or so." Selene handed Delvin a letter of credit, and left the ragged flagon.

Selene walked again through the streets of Riften, she browsed the marketplace again, making sure she had not missed anything. She looked out of place in Riften, in her beautiful dress and large heels.

Iodiria looked at Eloise and said "Well, i suppose that we cannot stay in this camp for much longer, but for as long as we do you shall have to just sleep in one of the tent's im afraid, until the will has cleared."

Edited by mythicdawnmaster