• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Uhh, right. Just be sure the Temple isn't destroyed in the process..." said Benjamin, slightly aghast at the prospect.

"Anyway, we'll be off for the camp after we've done some well needed shopping."

Benjamin thanked Selene for the gift, and rode off into the market with his knights after throwing the coinpurse to his squire.

"Right, first we need some carrots for Honda..."

"Honda?" asked Reiko, perplexed. She was fairly new to the order.

"Yes, my horse's name," said Benjamin. "Barrius's horse is Toyota, Mark's is Volkswagon... Wait..."

He looked at Reiko. "Your horse doesn't have a name, does it? How about Ford."

"Ford?"

She was even more perplexed.

Barrius spoke up. "He's a big fan of a pulp science fiction novel series. Those are names of mechanical horse companies, apparently."

Reiko let out a silent "Ah," but still looked confused.

"Ok, we now have 5,000 septims on top of our 6,300 septim travel fund. I daresay we have enough for souvenirs or some nice new gear. Knock yourselves out, guys."

Benjamin tossed a small coinpurse at Barrius and another at Reiko.

"I could do with a new sword, and definitely a new shield that I lost in that skirmish with the bandits near the border..." he thought aloud, nudging his horse along the tight market road.

Once Selene had finished her letter she got of the wall, and walked into the market, she found Benjamin and handed him a map, with the location of the imperial camp circled in red "This is so you can find the camp, now i have got to find a way to get this letter to Thras... it is so far away, and the fact it is a coral kingdom does not help either." Selene then adjusted her outfit.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+London+2+TP2y0-z3XQ_l.jpg

And re-laced her boots

http://cdn03.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/lady-gaga-london-pub-10222010-10-430x507.jpg

"This will be very helpful, thank you." Benjamin accepted the map and then turned back to the weapons stall he was browsing.

He started to pocket the map, but instead handed it to his squire, telling Mark to learn to read the map.

Ben turned over a few steel and silver swords. He put them down when a glistening Dwemer longsword caught his eyes.

It was of the perfect quality.

"How much?" he asked the stall keeper, pointing at the Dwemer sword on the wall.

The stall keeper sized him up. "Seven hundred septims."

"Three hundred fifty," haggled Ben.

"Six hundred."

"Four-fifty."

"Five fifty."

"Five hundred."

"Done," said the stall keeper.

Benjamin opened up his coinpurse and pulled out five 100-septim gold coins and handed it to the old man.

The stall owner sheathed the weapon in a leather sheath and handed it over.

"I'll buy your old sword for a hundred," he offered, as he handed over the weapon.

Benjamin handed his steel sword over, accepting a 100-septim coin. "Nice doing business with you."

OOC: Sorry guys, not doing well at all. 2 infections, a cold, and I think I sprained my leg this morning, so don't expect much activity from me for a bit. I MIGHT post later, I don't know, but either way, I'll have to read over what's going on...