The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: I wake up and trip over a shoe to land on my face. I get up and notice I now have a black eye. Then, I open my cell phone to call my roomate to see where the heck he went, and I have no signal for some reason. And it gets worse. Oh, and Mercer Frey is the leader of the theive's guild in Skyrim. Not spoiling what happens later while in the theive's guild.

IC: Kristoph left the city, hiring the carriage outside. The carriage got him to Solitude, where the snow lined the distant mountains and the arch defended the palace from the ghost sea. Though the city had a different.. feel too it. Several people were also being dragged out of the city by Thalmor. Perfect time to head for the embassy. He shadowed the elves, following them straight to the embassy. The main gate was locked up tighter then the Riften guild's vault, no way he'd pick the lock. Looked like he was going to climb. Looking around, he saw rocks lining the western wall, reaching right up to the metal fence on the top. The main patrol on the wall didn't seem to check on that location, allowing for some easy sneaking. Several wizards were guarding the main chamber to the ambassodor's quaters, so he'd need a distraction. He climbed the wall, avoiding the sight of all the guards. He decided on a distraction. Something that would draw serious attention. As a guard walked by, Kristoph shoved his poisoned dagger into his back, and the guard passed out. Kristoph threw the body over the wall, and continued walking. He approached an entrance, locked up tight, but nothing much. He picked the lock with no trouble, and opened the door. He heard some warriors laughing and drinking. Perfect. He uncorcked a bottle of poison, and poored some onto the ground. He light the liquid up with a fireball, and the gas was emitted. Kristoph quickly opened the door and hoped the wall, hanging onto the stone-thin balcony that helped balance the fence. The door reopened, a thalmor wizard running out. He was coughing and struggling to breathe. Another wizard helped him out.

"What happened?" Kristoph heard. The other wizard quickly responded.

"Poison, killing us all, need to get the others," the thalmor wizard died from the poison attacking the lungs. The other wizard waved for the guards, and the door to the ambassodors quaters were unguarded. He needed to move quickly.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: The Thalmor cannot go dragging people away, as they have no holdings anymore, we drove them out, and all imperial guards have orders to kill them on sight. They have no power at all, anywhere other than the aldmeri dominion. So that is why they all retreated back to the summerset isles, and are fighting us on the border of cyrodiil.

OOC2: But so i do not ruin what is going on in the embassy, i will say that we were unable to drive them from the embassy, and that any remaining thalmor in skyrim are all inside.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster