• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Kristoph woke up inside of a house of some sort. Still feeling pain inside of him, he stuggled to get up. He smelled flowers, fresh flowers, and heard footsteps above him. He looked around, seeing his equipment placed on a table beside the bed. His dagger was still on his thigh, the sheath still closed tighly. Good, if some phyco took him in, at least he could kill someone. On a side note, he was wearing a white shirt, patched up. The patches were bloody. But he was poisoned, how was he bleeding? He also wondered how someone cured him. Either they did, or the cold saved his life. He had no feeling in his legs, so he wasn't going anywhere, preferably because the poison was kicking through him still. He made sure his arms could still move. Check. He used them to scoot up on the pillows, so he could actually sit up. He looked out a window in front of the bed. Perfect view of the Solitude castle Dour. He still heard footsteps every now and then, but no one came down. Mysteriously, he felt like he just ate, but he doesn't remember waking up, nor eating. As he was thinking, he heard someone walking down the stairs. A female Nord, in Solitude, how surprising. She was wearing ragged clothing, but based off the house, she wasn't poor. Her hair was short and set into a ponytail. However, for some reaosn, Kristoph felt like he saw her before, but his contacts were male crime lords and theive's guild members.

"You're awake?" the girl said. Kristoph didn't dwell over the fact that the face looked familier.

"How long was I passed out?" he asked.

"Maybe a few hours after I found you. You were in a forest, freezing cold in a blizard. You looked dead and you're heart was barely beating, though you're breathing was normal. I took you back here to help you out," she explained.

"Then you have my thanks," Kristoph had never actually been poisoned before, so he was lucky to be alive.

"The ambassodor of the embassy is dead. That means the thalmor are finally away from Skyrim. Most of them, anyway. They said an assassin did it, but he died in the proccess," the girl said. Kristoph grinned slightly. Good, no one knew he did it, they think he's dead.

"So, exactly who are you?" the girl asked.

"My name's Kristoph. Not on good pages with everyone on this side on Skyrim these days," he replied.

"I thought so. My name's Alena. You probably don't remember me. I'm you're sister." Not everyday do you hear those words. Kristoph always thought he was an only child, over the 7 years he lived with his parents, he never had a sister.

OOC: I should be on for a while now

Selene walked out of the gates of riften, her own ornate carriage was out-side, she got in and said "Solitude." And the carriage set off at a fast pace towards Solitude.

After about a day and a half, Selene's carriage arrived in Solitude, it was now mid morning. Selene got out and walked through the streets, heading for her home, Proudspire manor.

Eloise walked in a bit further the mud squelching under her feet. An assassin jumped out at her and she sliced his throat out with a dagger another one attcked him and she sliced his bodie in half with her sword. "Put this on" she said handing Ioderia one of the assassins clothes she then put on the others, "Disguises," she said as she finished fitting the suit on.

OOC: Forgot to mention in my bio that Kristoph's mother was a nord and father a dark elf. So if that made no sense, now it does.

"I don't remember having a sister," Kristoph said, eager to find out where she was.

"Becuase our parents kept me a secret. They didn't want another child, you were apperantly the only child they needed. So they threw me out. Some homeless family found me, and I managed to get into a peaceful life here in Solitude," Alena explained.

OOC: I have some err things to attend to, sorry for late and short post lol

OOC: Seems like I'm done with EVERY friggin problem today. THANK GOD!

IC: Kristoph moved, very slightly. His legs were still numb, but he could actually move them some. Though it still hurt.

"I need to go," he said. Alena laughed slightly.

"You can't go anywhere. You're condition is stable, for now, but you need to stay and rest," she said. Kristoph sighed.

"I guess I have time for that," he said. Maybe a few days at the most, but he'd still get back on time.

"I'm heading to the market, you stay here, unless you want to end up stuck somewhere you'll never be able to get out of," Alena said. She left the house after taking a coin purse with her. Kristoph laid his head back. He mumbled something under his breath as he ended up falling back to sleep.