The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene was relieved to be back in a place of luxury and wealth, not the dank streets of Riften, she decided to go to the market to buy herself some spiced wine, returning back to solitude was certainly a call for some quality wine. She approached the stall and said "Excuse me, could i have your finest and most expensive wine please?" The woman looked at Selene and said "Of course milady, that will be 150 gold." Selene handed over the gold and browsed the other stalls, seeing if there was anything of worth to buy.

Iodiria sighed and said "I am sure you do, but im not wearing that."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Eloise got changed back into her clothes "Male clothes don't fit that well," she said as she redid her hair."Now I think that there should be a same settling of assassins ahead so we should avoid them unless you want to kill." Edited by Meciathe

Alena walked through the market, seeing unfamilier faces. Solitude always had visitors, and it wasn't a quiet life here, but it suited her. She didn't have a lot of money, but she remembered Kristoph's coin purses, filled with gold. Surely her brother would help her out. Either way, she approached the food stall and bought a few apples, tomatos, carrots, and some other foods that were common. That blew most of her coin away. She looked over at the clothing area and noticed a few dresses she'd love to have, but couldn't afford. Probably ever. She always wondered what it would be like to be a crime lord, like the way she was supposed to be growing up. Maybe she would be able to afford stuff like that then.

Kristoph was sleeping. Still.

OOC; That last line was off the top of my mind lol. If my posts don't contain some type of humour, even if it isn't funny, it bugs me.

"I really do not care, they are mortal and snap like twigs. Kill them, sneak past, makes little difference to me, but every second we waste is another second of your life wasted away, but i am immortal so it matters little to me." Iodiria said with a blank and expressionless look on her beautiful face.

Selene looked at the girl in the market, she noticed her looking at the dresses and said "Are you interested in a dress my dear? perhaps i could purchase one for you? i have a lot of money spare." Selene offered kindly, she was in a nice mood today.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Oh hell, I overslept. Just got up.

For convenience's sake, let's say Nephenee followed Eloise and Iodiria to Riften.

Nephenee, who did not care for raiding an assassin's den, stabled her horse in the Riften stable and made for the merchants' safest place, the market. There was only a few hours before dawn.

She was somewhat disappointed by the lack of commodities in the city's market.

Along the way, she suddenly ran into a very unexpected face.

"My, Benjamin! And Barrius, too!" she said, surprised.

Benjamin was quite surprised. He thought she was in the camp, dozens of miles away.

"Nephenee? I thought you were in an Imperial camp... But I-I'm glad you're safe."

She took her hood off to reveal her face. "It's a very long story," she said, smiling. "But since you're up here in Riften, I assume you are here to fight against the Thalmor?"

Benjamin grinned. "Spot on. But let's get to a tavern; it's getting late. We have a lot to talk about."

Alena looked at the new face. Someone being generous here in Solitude? Usually people treated her like an outcast, someone who needs to move somewhere she can afford.

"I'd love that blue one," she replied, pointing at the dress she wanted.

Kristoph woke up, feeling restored to his legs. He slowly moved them, and he dragged himself out of bed. He walked around, looking at the house. It was a nice house for such a poor looking person. He went into some kind of office room and noticed a couple of letters on the desk. Some were just simple tax letters, others form friends, but one stood out. It was some kind of contract... on Kristoph. He looked at the letter by it, a note from Alena, being written to whoever sent the contract. It read:

I'm not going to kill someone I just found. I managed to find out who he is. I'm not killing my own blood. He may be wanted for many things, but his life was that way, and he lives it well. If you continue to send these contracts, I'll have the Dark Brotherhood chasing you and get Kristoph to know about this. You wouldn't want that would you?

Kristoph stood in amusment. No one has ever dared to put a contract on him. Looks like he had some questions to ask now.

Selene smiled and said "How about the green one as well?" Selene opened her coinpurse and asked the woman who was selling the dresses "How much for both of these?" "1000 gold." The woman replied, Selene handed over the money and handed the dresses, which were on two hangers to Alena. "Here you are my dear, wear them well."

Iodiria leaned on a column of wood as Eloise killed the assassins.

Eloise killed the last of the assassins by slicing his throat open and ripping out his windpipe with her hand. she dropped the windpipe on the floor and cleaned her hands on a rag. Edited by Meciathe

"What tavern?" asked Nephenee. "I've still got a few things left to do here."

"The Bee and Barb, I suppose," responded Benjamin. He paused for a moment, and pulled out a coinpurse.

"Here, catch. I think you'll appreciate it." he threw the coinpurse at Nephenee, who caught it.

"Ben, you really didn't-"

The knight shook his head. "I know you lost almost seventy-five thousand septims on the Roland. This is the least I can do."

She relented, and counted the money in the coinpurse when Benjamin left. 2,000 septims. A big sum, at least, right now.

She walked back into the market, smiling.