The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: Enjoying videos of "arrow to the knee" on youtube. XD sorry for the late post.

IC: Alena smiled and thanked the girl as she took the dresses. She began to walk back to her house, to check on Kristoph and drop this stuff off.

Kristoph checked his satchel and made sure everything was inside. It all was there. Clearly Alena was trust worthy, for now. He heard the front door open, as he looked over to see Alena walking in.

"You can walk now?" she asked.

"Clearly. I found something interesting by the way, and I want to know why you have it," Kristoph replied. He showed Alena the contract.

"Just some leigon praising guild that wants you dead, nothing to worry about," she replied.

"You knew of me even before this. That's the point," Kristoph said. He kept his hand close to the bow on the table, just in case she broke.

"Yes, I did. I know a lot of what you did. Example, I know you killed the ambassodor, and I know you've been doing a lot of crime in the past years," Alena replied. She walked foward, just a bit, testing the crime lord's patiance.

"You were stalking me?" Kristoph asked.

"If you did anything stupid, at least you'd have someone to stop you," Alena replied.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene smiled and made her way to castle dour, inside she found general tullius, and sat down to discuss her need of some of his men. After a lengthy conversation with the general she convinced him to give her a battalion of his troops. After thanking the general she made her way to blue palace, for a social visit with Elisisf. After a few hours Selene left the palace, and made her way to her house, proudspire manor.

Iodiria looked at Eloise and said "Bravo."

Eloise continued on walking deaper in to the ratway and found the main hall with about 20 assassins in,"Ioderia look," She whispered, "he's in there with 20 others." Edited by Meciathe

Kristoph had to agree with that. He came close to doing treason many times, but he always had that feeling to stop what he was doing and get the hell out.

"Well, that explains one thing, but there had to have been another reason you were watching me," Kristoph said.

"Maybe I shouldn't explain the other reason," Alena said. Kirstoph could tell something was up, but nothing that would probably need to worry about.

"I need to get to Riften," he said, Alena leaned on the wall.

"You just got here. You want to leave after you see you're sister for the first time?" she asked. Kristoph grinned.

"I was getting to the main part: Want to come along?" he asked.

"My life's boring enough as it is, sure, I'd be happy too," Alena replied. Kristoph slung his quiver and bow over his shoulder so they'd stay on his back, and grabbed his satchet, hooking in to his quiver so it hung down.

OOC: I hope I don't need to set up a new bio. My roomate said "you better not have too, just typing that crap has already brought you're inner girl out" -_-

Eloise kicked the door open and charged in slicing a couple of assassins and grabbing the leader and slicing his leg of,"Talk or i'll chopping of more important parts of your bodie."

Iodiria got engaged into a fight with several of them at once, she slashed one in the throat, killing him, another assassin lunged for the goddess, Iodiria moved out of the way of the blade, and stepped behind the assassin, she grabbed the back of his head and slammed it into the wall with godly force, his head exploding into a mess all over the wall and Iodiria's hand.

Selene decided that being alone in her house was boring, so she decided to go assassin hunting.

Selene appeared in the main chamber where Iodiria and Eloise were fighting, she said "Hello girls, im here to join in the fun." Selene plunged her claws into one of the assassins necks, ripping out her windpipe, as another assassin came running at Selene with his blade, she grabbed it in her hand, cutting deep into her flesh, she turned the blade around and plunged it into the assassins stomach.

Benjamin and Barrius made his way to the tavern and found Reiko outside, leaning against the wall.

"Find anything interesting?" he asked, handing off his horse to the inn's stablehand.

"Just a cheap book on the Dwemer. Good for passing the time. You?"

"Guess who rode into town?" he responded.

"Your friend?"

"Mm."

Benjamin opened the door and immediately ordered a pint of wine and a mug of milk, sitting down at a table.

He slid the mug across the table as Mark and the other two knights sat down.

"Drink up, kid."

OOC: I'm reading over these posts and trying to figure out what is going on. I see "Riften" "kill" and "ratway" and I'm starting to get confused and worried

IC: Kristoph and Alena were now in the Solitude stables, waiting for the next carriage to arive. When one did, the price to get to Riften was 50 gold. Strange, on the other side of Skyrim, it cost less to go the equal distance. Either way, Kristoph paid it, and the carriage was off to Riften. When they arrived, Kristoph felt happy to be in home territory, safe and away from the legion officers who wanted him arrested.

"This place smells terrible," Alena said.

"That means it's safe when you're a crime lord. I'll teach you the basics of what I do later, for now, we're heaidng for the Theive's Guild," Kristoph said.

"Really? So I'm going to become a crime lord?" Alena said.

"Yeah you are. You're the blood of this family, you don't live to become noble, but you live to be feared," Kristoph replied.