• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Kristoph just had one more agent to go, and he'd go back to the flagon for a drink, and hopefully Alena would be back so he could catch up with the sister he never knew he had. He searched the area, not seeing any High Elfs, until the gates opened. He sprinted to the main gates to see an agent leaving the city. He rushed out just before the gates closed, and the agent was about to pay to carriage. This wasn't good. The agent climbed into the back of the carriage and it started leaving. He wasn't about to make an exception for leaving. Kristoph mounted a horse (illegally, but no one seemed to notice) and started shadowing the carriage. It started to go around Riften, preferably to the border to Cyrodil. Kristoph sped his horse up, and jumped onto the carriage. The driver looked back.

"Hey buddy, you have a horse, get off, no free rides." Kristoph took the dagger from his thigh and slit the agent's throat. It was Thalmor, by the note that dropped out of his hands. He quickly grabbed it and turned to the carriage driver after shoving the body out. He dropped a small coin purse into the front.

"700 gold, for the trouble," he said, hopping out. He made his way back to Riften. The note was sealed, so chances were that Mercer would want to read it himself.

"Oh are you saying that my total disregard for life, and lack of care or feeling for anyone or anything is a bad thing? I am not to concerned, it was coming anyway, i mean that is what happens when you lose your Soul..... Agh!!" Selene said as she fell to the ground, she got back up, her eyes seemingly alive again "By dagon, i have feelings again?! this is not good, i am going to keep switching in and out... not good."