• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Kristoph entered the cistern and went over to Mercer.

"You're back?" he asked.

"The thalmor are dead, and here's something you might consider reading," Kristoph replied, dropping the sealed note onto his desk.

"Very good. Now I decided you should deal with this one. You're sister got into some trouble, apperantly with some bandits. Becuase you're related, you're getting her out," Mercer said. Kristoph never thought he'd hear that in his life.

"And the exact location?" he asked.

"That's the problem. I don't know. Delvin was even working on it, and he couldn't find that out," Mercer replied. A mystery. How fun. "Consider asking around Markarth, she was there last." Kristoph hadn't been there in forever. That town was filled with the poor and sick, along with bandits lining the streets, waiting to stab Kristoph in the heart for some money.

"I'll look into it," he said, walking out of the cistern. He exited the city, and didn't want to take the carriage, considering what happened earlier. He decided to get a steed of his own. He went up to the owner of the stables.

"Anything available?" he asked. The owner looked at him.

"1000 gold," he said.

"Alright," Kristoph handed the stable owner a coin purse of 1000 gold, plus a little bonus.

"She's all sattled up." Kristoph left the stables, and took a look at his new horse. Better and faster than the carriage, at the very least. Kristoph would need to buy the horse some extra protection, Markarth's stables had something like that.

OOC: Still trapped in the dorm.... school's going to end by the time classes start back up... WHAT THE CRAP.....

IC: Kristoph was riding through the hills to Markarth when an arrow flew right past his face. He stopped the horse, got off, and unsheathed his bow. He looked around, seeing some people in the hills. Didn't look like bandits, but when they charged, they shouted something about some "foresworn." He let loose some arrows, cleaning some of them form the group, and some split up. One grabbed him from behind as another charged. Kristoph slammed his head backwards, knocking the bandit who had grabbed him over, as he unsheathed the dagger on his thigh. Despite the bandit having duel swords, Kristoph had handled people with warhammers with his dagger. He cut one of the bandit's wrists, and a sword dropped. Kristoph picked it up, and put the sword through the bandit's chest. He withdrew it, and killed the bandit he had downed before he got back up. One more swung a waraxe at Kristoph, but he ducked, and slashed at the legs. The bandit fell over, and Kristoph put the sword he had through the bandit's chest. He sheathed his dagger, got back on his horse, and fled before more showed up. He eventally came accross the old city of Markarth. He tied his horse to the stables and entered the ancient city. He smelled the smell of Riften, water, but he also smelled metal. Dwarven metal. He always wanted to explore the deep ruins to the city, and find out more of it's history, but he never had the chance too. He looked around, and didn't see much. He entered the Silver Blood inn, seeing several people around the fire, and the innkeeper looking up at him.

"Need a room?" the keeper asked. Kristoph shook his head.

"No, I'm actually looking for my sister. She ws apperantly here in the city, and I figured considering this is the inn, she would've come here." The innkeeper crossed his arms.

"We did have an incident last night actually. A girl was kidnapped in here, and the guards couldn't do anything, as they threatened to kill her if anyone got in the buisness. They left the city, though I have no idea where they went." Kristoph thanked the innkeeper and tipped him 50 gold, and left the city. He turned to the gateguards.

"I heard there was a girl kidnapped last night. Did you see where they went?" Kristoph asked. The guard shook his head.

"I work day shift. I don't know who works night shift, but the guard at the stables doesn't switch shifts. Ask him." Kristoph nodded and walked over to the stables. He saw the guard leaning on a wooden post.

"I know what you want. Yes, I did see where they went actually. They took her to the mine up the road," he said.

"What did the girl look like?" Kristoph asked.

"A nord, ponytail, short hair. Looked like a mix of a dark elf too," the guard replied. That was Alena. Kristoph nodded, and made his way toward the mine.