• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Kristoph was walking to the mine, in case his horse would get killed on the way. On the way to the mine, he found a dead Imperial solider, just kind of sitting there, and a cottage that looked burned and destoryed. Behind it a passage leading to a cave. He entered the cave, and unsheathed his bow. He readied an arrow, as he walked through the lit passage way. It was narrow, but no openings for ambushes. He heard a tick as he quickly jumped back. A loud clank could be heard. A beartrap, something he knew about, common. He continued down the path, when two people stepped in front of him. One was wearing banded iron, the other steel. One was holding an unsheathed greatsword, the other was unarmed.

"Turn around friend. There's nothing here," one said. Kristoph pointed the bow at the bandit with the greatsword, and let the arrow go. It struck the face of the bandit and killed him.

"Oh, you mean my sister counts as nothing?" Kristoph asked. The other bandit with the banded iron prepared some type of conjuration spell, and cast it. Two dremora lords suddenly appeared.

"Oh you mean that whiny girl? She's you're sister?" The bandit laughed. Kristoph readied another arrow, and let it fly. One of the dremora unsheathed a greatsword and used it to block the arrow, as the bandit faded into darkness. Some type of mage? Either way, Kristoph had a problem on his hands. He jabbed his bow into the stomach of one of the lords, causing it to stagger backward, and grabbed an arrow from his quiver, jamming it into the chest of the other lord. The poison in the arrow rushed through the dremora's bloodstream, as Kristoph readied an arrow and shot the other lord. They both fell over, disappearing into thin air. Kristoph began sprinting through the cave system, reaching an open room. At the top, the bandit mage.

"We'll make a deal," the bandit shouted.

"What?"

"You free me, you get you're sister back." Free him? From what?

"Be more specific," Kristoph said.

"I'm being controlled by someone who calls himself 'the demon of Tamriel.' You help me kill him, you're sister returns to you. Or all of us die," the bandit said. Kristoph could kill the mage, but if he was speaking the truth...

"Deal. Show me where he is."

About 1 night later, a loud scream was heard all over Riften, it was piercing, and whomever had screamed it was most certainly harmed. It came from a graveyard not far from Riften, out in the woods.

In the Graveyard it was grey and dark, mist settled in the area, and the body of the girl lay on the ground, sucked of her life.

In the center of the graveyard, a dark figure floated, she was a sight to behold and fear, a dress of black, made of the very shadows themselves it seems, as it floated and fluttered, as if made by the mist itself.the womans hair was white blond, the ends misty, as if made of smoke. She passed around the graveyard, looking at the tombstones, the air getting even colder as the spectre passed.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/202/1/1/lady_grey_by_sakimichan-d417pzh.jpg

The bandit jumped from his perch. A dark substence surrounded the two as Kristoph awoke inside of a stone building. Despite not remembering what happened, he felt pain, and was bleeding from what seemed to be thousands of sword slashes and stabs. He could move just fine, however, and when he moved, it seemed the injuries faded from his body. As he finally got up and took several steps, he heard someone talking.

"One yet awakens, and is confident enough to move." The voice sounded almost like death was speaking to Kristoph. The rogue felt his back, noticing his bow wasn't there, nor his arrows. The dagger on his thigh was also different.

"Surprising. You remember nothing. You're weapons are nothing here. But subtitutes are provided." Shadows began to surround Kristoph, as a bow and quiver appeared on his back, and a dagger on his thigh.

OOC: Class is back on. C'yall later.