• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

The specter shrieked and pulled away, she looked at Eloise and screamed "What are you doing!!!"

gralengaard heard his lady scream turned werewolf and charged out of riften and over to the graveyard as soon as he saw what eloise did he charged into her trying to knock her to the ground and started tearing in her with his claws and fangs

The grey lady screamed once again, this time ear piercing, and heard for miles, she began to glow white, and there was suddenly a huge explosion as she was separated from Selene, all of the tombstones falling over, and throwing Eloise and Gralengaard away.

Selene lay on the ground, she stood: Alive. But then she vanished, she had teleported away to perform the ritual she failed, before she died again.

The grey Lady floated on the spot, she looked around and said "You have taken the body i was feasting upon.... my unwilling host. Now your Soul is mine girl!!"

The grey lady screamed once again, this time ear piercing, and heard for miles, she began to glow white, and there was suddenly a huge explosion as she was separated from Selene, all of the tombstones falling over, and throwing Eloise and Gralengaard away.

Selene lay on the ground, she stood: Alive. But then she vanished, she had teleported away to perform the ritual she failed, before she died again.

The grey Lady floated on the spot, she looked around and said "You have taken the body i was feasting upon.... my unwilling host. Now your Soul is mine girl!!"

Gralengaard looked at the gray lady yelled "unwilling host!?" he then howled calling on all werewolfs within kilometers of the graveyard and calling on his deadric powers to empower him he went into a comepete barbaric rage attaking the gray lady with all manner of attacks both magical and physical and more and more werewolfs came some using spells some using bows to attack the gray lady

OOC: History: Done Math: Done Literature: Done Class is on 30 min break for lunch and freedom :)

IC: Kristoph unsheathed the new bow. It was as black as night, with strange inscriptions, looking Falmer, perhaps. He wondered what was going on.

"Who and what are you?" Kristoph shouted, looking around at the stone walls that built the room.

"I am the Demon of Tamriel, soon to be god," the voice responded. Shadows gathered in front of Kristoph, as they formed a human-like figure, with glowing red eyes. It walked toward Kristoph, as he readied an arrow. He let it loose, and the shadow melted into a liquid, and the liquid disappeared. The shadows reformed, and another figure stepped out. This time, with features. Black hair, red eyes, and the look of an Imperial. Strange armour, with two sword sheathes.

"I see you don't want to go down without a fight," the figure said. Kristoph readied another arrow.

"Bring you're worst." The figure disappeared as an arrow flew past, hitting a wall and falling to the floor. Kristoph felt someone grabbing his neck, as it twisted, and Kristoph fell to the floor. Everything went black, and he reawoke in some kind of city. It was ruined, fires burned, and screams could be heard. The figure appeared in front of him. Kristoph climbed his way back up to his feet, and he unsheathed the bow on his back. The figure unsheathed his swords.

"If only people understood. We all have a chance to become gods, so why not take it?" the figure asked. Kristoph let the arrow loose, and the figure disappeared.

"Becoming a god is showing that you are worthy of it. You may have the power, but that doesn't make you one," Kristoph said. "Think of Tiber Septim. If he united the Empire under slavery and suffering, would he have become a god? No. He became one because he bestowed peace."

"You only require the power of one to be one," the voice said. The figure reappeared, swinging both his swords at Kristoph. The rogue ducked one of them, and used his bow to parry the other. He held that sword down while he grabbed his dagger and cut the wrist holding the blade. Black liquid dropped from the wound, and the sword fell. The figure jumped back as he bled from the wound. Kristoph let another arrow go, and it hit the chest of the figure. The figure quickly grew into a monster, ungoing wicked and twisted tranformations. The creature roared in Kristoph's face as it swallowed him whole. Kristoph reawoke in some kind of armoury, with a barrier leading to a sword. He jumped to his feet, and walked to the sword. It looked powerful, maybe enough power inside of it to kill anything. But the barrier prevented him from getting to it.

"If you want that sword, you must find power and strength to break the barrier. Or you will die by my hand," a voice said. The monster reappeared, and started to go after Kristoph. He avoided the attacks, and tohught over what was just said. This realm was focussed off of some kind of dark power, and there was no light but the moon, which seemed to fuel the power. That was it. Light would kill the barrier. But where was he going to get light from? He looked around, noticing two wooden canes. Fire was light. He went for the canes, and while evading the monster's attacks, attempted to spark a fire. He crouched in a corner, where the monster couldn't get him. He eventually sparked a fire, and he pulled out a torch, allowing the fire to light it. He grinned as he stepped out, and the light melted away everything. He went over to the barrier as the monster screamed, blinded and melting. The barrier faded away, at the alter the sword sat on melted. Kristoph grabbed the sword, and it responded to his touch, lighting up. The monster had become a human, looking in pain. Kristoph walked over to the man. He stabbed the sword into his chest, and the man died. The realm began to melt away, and Kristoph felt himself leaving the realm, as he literally faded away. He awoke back in the mine, where the bandit and Alena both sat perched at the top.

The gray lady shrieked and glided high above the graveyard "Begone!, leave my graveyard before i devour your souls!"

She then vanished from the air, completely gone.

the werewolfs broke out of gralengaards spell and fled but gralengaard fhought on with the power of the deadric prince he was (after killing hercine and taking his seat of power)

OOC: Just a little note, it is immposible to kill a deadric prince: Ever. If somehow they were defeated they would then reform in the waters of oblivion, a prince like hircine would be impossible to usurp, unlike sheogorath he does not have an alter-ego. But then again, the true sheogorath takes over the body and mind of the champion of cyrodiil so :confused: . So you might want to rethink that one, while this RP is not completely, and i am having to bring out my lore-breaker hammer to destroy the Avatar of Akatosh, breaking lore to allow the daedra back to tamriel, killing hircine and replacing him is far too extreme :happy: Edited by mythicdawnmaster