The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Kristoph stood up, feeling no pain. His bow and dagger were with him, but there was something new. The sword, sheathed on his right side. He never lost that.

"I'll keep my end of the deal. I have to admit though, I didn't think you'd come back," the bandit said. Alena hopped down, and hugged Kristoph.

"You're one hell of a soldier," the bandit said before walking deeper into the mine.

"What happened? How'd you free me?" Alena asked.

"I killed a demon. Or something like that," Kristoph replied. "C'mon, let's get back to the guild."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Just a little note, it is immposible to kill a deadric prince: Ever. If somehow they were defeated they would then reform in the waters of oblivion, a prince like hircine would be impossible to usurp, unlike sheogorath he does not have an alter-ego. But then again, the true sheogorath takes over the body and mind of the champion of cyrodiil so :confused: . So you might want to rethink that one, while this RP is not completely, and i am having to bring out my lore-breaker hammer to destroy the Avatar of Akatosh, breaking lore to allow the daedra back to tamriel, killing hircine and replacing him is far too extreme :happy:

ooc

oh okay :D hmm then what abaut something like "fighting the powers lord hircene had granted him" :P?

OOC: By all means, i want everyone to enjoy this, with as little boundaries as possible, it is all about freedom... to an acceptable extent :laugh: So yup, he can have the powers :smile:

OOC

Great sorry if im making some wild things im a bit over tired and think its better for me to head to bed now :P

OOC: I'm kind of enjoying this thread, though I really kinda am doing my own little thing here... Either way, gives me something to do on my spare time. I also have 15 min left before Technology. Yay me >_>

I also bet you a lot of moey you still haven't figured out what my sig says >_<

Edited by SubjectProphet

Benjamin bemoaned his fate, facepalming. He had completely missed out on the action.

Nephenee, on the other hand, was glad she wasn't a part of it.

OOC: Posting from a phone, sorry for the pithy bit.

Kristoph and Alena both entered Riften again.

"I'm sticking to the closer jobs. It's to crazy," Alena joked. Kristoph grabbed the hilt of his sword, just for show. Strange on how he now remembered so little about the experience in the realm, he now doesn't remember how he got the sword.

"And I'm never doing that again to free someone. I'd rather have killed the stupid bandit then kill... whatever I killed," he said. "So what were you doing all those years, really?" Alena sighed.

"Most of my life was stuggling with money. We didn't know what to do, we lived in Windhelm, and the streets would've killed us. After I became 18, I moved to Solitude, and got a job at the castle. I managed to pull through and buy a house, but the fact that I was still practicly poor caused people to harrass me, telling me I didn't deserve to live with nobles," she explained. "How about you?"

"After my parents were killed from a bandit raid, I came to Skyrim and settled into Riften. One day, I ended up in the flagon, don't remember how, but Delvin took me in. Eventually, I moved away, going province to province, becoming a crime lord," Kristoph explained. Other than that, he didn't like to share details, most of his life was crime and treason, but he did get by.

"Maybe one day I'll be a crime lord too," Alena suggested.

"Who knows? It runs in the family. You're blood is meant for crime."

The Grey Lady was most certainly not finished yet. Oh no she was far from done on her quest for Souls.

She appeared in the Riften graveyard, the Air almost freezing as she floated through, she spotted a female theif, who stopped dead in her track's, the grey lady glided over, and used her magic to devour the girls soul, as she did so the girl squealing loudly, she was in great pain, and the whole of riften could hear her cry. Her body slumped to the floor, looking like a draughr, just fresh, but still completely drained of all life...

The grey lady prowled behind the houses of Riften, unseen as she vanished like mist...

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Kristoph and Alena stopped dead in their tracks as they heard the screaming, as did everyone else.

"What was that?" Alena wondered.

"I don't know, but I don't think I'd want to find out," Kristoph replied. He still wondered about the sword he had retreaved, and the realm. Normal weapons couldn't kill the monster, but the sword could, but how? Was the sword enchanted with simple magics, or something else? Either way, he got it off his mind. The important this was that he had a new blade, and he could use it to kill things he normally couldn't.

"So, how about we grab a drink before heading back? Alena suggested.

"Seems weird. I'd get drinks with girlfriends, but not my sister," Kristoph replied, sarcasticly.

"What's the worst that could happen?" Alena joked.

OOC: I actually plan to do something with the sword, considering it isn't from Mundas or Nirn.