• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: At first I thought it was another piece of the English language I didn't even know about yet... lol....

IC: Kristoph turned quickly, seeing some kind of figure.

"What the...." Alena turned to the direction Kristoph was facing, and saw the figure.

"How about let's not?" Alena joked, knowing exactly what Kristoph was about to say. The rogue turned to his sister.

"Why not? I see that as oppertunity, you see it as danger. You can go on ahead, I'll meet you shortly," Kristoph sprinted off.

"Ok, I guess," Alena walked toward The Bee and Barb, as Kristoph attempted to shadow the figure.

Kristoph leaned against some stone, as he listened in. He was feeling a bit worried, he just fought some type of demon who claimed he would be a god, and now he was watching some type of ghost go on about souls. What's next? The Oblivion Crysis again? He kept a good hold on the hilt of his new blade, just in case, as he would think it might hurt everything. He stepped in a pile of twigs on accident, making a loud sound, messing the whole thing up, or that was going through is head at the time.

Kristoph unsheathed the blade, and a strange feeling rushed through him, as he heard a voice in the back of his head saying things about bending the will of his foes, as if the blade was... talking to him. He couldn't get it out of his head, but he couldn't deal with it, but either way, he stepped foward.

"If you think you can take it, come try," he said. What he was hoping for was to figure out if the blade had an effect on his survival, but if it didn't, then he'd have to react to an attack.

The Grey Lady was about to attack Kristoph when another person, this time just a traveler passing through riften caught her attention, she quickly glided over to the unsuspecting man, who was very unnerved by all of the screaming, she devoured his soul, he screamed as she did so. Once his body had slumped to the floor she had forgotten about Kristoph, and got closer and closer to the marketplace of Riften, where all of the Shopkeepers were starting to close up...

Kristoph unsheathed the blade, and a strange feeling rushed through him, as he heard a voice in the back of his head saying things about bending the will of his foes, as if the blade was... talking to him. He couldn't get it out of his head, but he couldn't deal with it, but either way, he stepped foward.

"If you think you can take it, come try," he said. What he was hoping for was to figure out if the blade had an effect on his survival, but if it didn't, then he'd have to react to an attack.

"do u need help?" gralengaard stepped forward in his elven form although his eyes was Thoose of a deadra