The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: Sorry bro, was posting when you posted, give me a sec and you can join in, k?

Kristoph noticed the ghost heading away, toward the market. He looked at the blade in his hands, and started to sprint after her, when he was stopped by a rush of pain through his body, and the sword started to twist around his arm, almost as if it was making itself apart of him. He felt the pain getitng worse, and the sword finally let go, returning to a normal state. But he felt... different. Either way, he continued sprinting after the ghost, and when he looked at a building, he heard something tell him to jump. So he did, and when he did, he jumped literally on top of the building, and the voice told him to perch, and watch.

Edited by SubjectProphet

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

The Grey Lady, still hellbent and completely focused on devouring the Souls of any who cross her path, glided into the Market, the shop-keepers ran away in fear, but not before The Grey Lady sent out a glowing orb: A wisp. It flew towards one of the shopkeepers, and did exactly as the Lady's magic did, devoured the shopkeepers soul. A group of people stood cowering in the market, too afraid to use, the grey lady smiled and said "Your Souls are now mine!" She raised her hands and cast her magic, slowly draining the life and souls of the people, all five of them slumped to the floor.

The Grey Lady carried on her advance, each soul fueling her hunger, and increasing her power.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Sorry, some late posts for a bit.

IC: Kristoph watched at the ghost began to steal souls and kill innocents, but the voice in his head told him just to watch. It was like the sword gave him something, or now he was two people, he didn't know. Until the voice told him to jump to the bridge. So he did, and landed there, he unsheathed his sword. He watched as the ghost continued her spree, and he could just hope that Alena was alright. He put the sword over his shoulders, and the voice said "no harm can be done to those like that. They are a shell of their former selves. Some can restore them, but many just die in losing they're life." Kristoph responded in his head.

"What can I do to save one?"

"You can't. But I can." The voice was someone else? Either way, he got closer to the ghost.

"I hope you're right," Kristoph mumbled to himself. He didn't know what to do, but he supposed that he should just stand there.

OOC: See you tomorrow :D

OOC2: Your Sword can do whatever you want to the Grey Lady, as long as i still have a grey lady left to RP as :laugh:

The Grey Lady Looked at the man in her path, she said softly "You wish to stop me? to save innocents? but innocence is the greatest illusion is it not? everyone is a sinner deep down." She then glided slowly towards him, in her palm she was already charging up her soul-stealing spell, ready to reduce Kristoph into a deflated corpse.

The blade in Kristoph's hands glew, and the sword began to overcharge.. or something. The voice came back into his head. "Strike her." Kristoph ran foward, not used to the heavy blade, but he still swung and hit the Grey Lady. The blade seemed to have went right through her, though the power on the blade leaped from the sword and unto the ghost. Though of nothing happening to him, Kristoph felt a little weakened, maybe because the sword took it's powers back. Either way he just wanted to know what happened next.

OOC: You're free to choose whatever that does. :) I'm in a good mood today.

The Grey Lady screamed as the blade's power leapt onto her, leaching the souls from the leach so to speak, making her weaker, sapping the very power she had just obtained. She was then, well on her knees so to speak, on the bridge. "Your blade! what is it? never in my entire existence have i ever encountered anything like this.... is it even from mundas?" The grey lady asked.

Kristoph sheathed the sword.

"No, it's from somewhere I do not know of. I don't know what it is, or what the realm I got it from was, but it can hurt everything as far as I know of," he explained. Apperantly, he was going to keep it, considering the facts.

OOC: Downloading Skyrim for PC :D just got back from buying it.

As the Grey Lady screamed in pain, Benjamin and his company had tracked the noises down and came across Kristoph and the Grey Lady facing off.

Barrius took aim at the Grey Lady with a silver arrow, but Benjamin motioned for him to stop.

"Wait. Being rash here would be the end of you."

"I have seen much in my time, yes, i am evil, purely, completely. There is not an ounce of good left in me... i am hellbent.... On souls. But if there is one piece of advice i can give you, it is get rid of that blade. It will destroy you, heed my words Living one, for they are the truth." The Grey Lady said looking up at Kristoph.