The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: Going with my roomate to some party I forgot about. Be back on in around two hours at the very most.

Kristoph leaned on the wall.

"Even if I wanted too, I'd sell it anyway," he said. It was true, he would.

"Maybe I know someone who could help us identify the blade," Alena said. "My foster father, he's a great mage. Never made it as Arch-Mage though, he was in the Arcane University before he retired." Kristoph though it over.

"Worth the shot," he replied. Identifying the blade would be a good idea.

Edited by SubjectProphet

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Have fun with that. Myself, I'll go rage on another forum I frequent because they really botched a forum upgrade. :P

"Sounds like a decent idea. Just keep the sword under wraps," he said, nudging his horse 360 degrees to leave.

"Right, let's look for survivors or injured around here."

OOC: Aargh, pretty pissed right now. I ended losing a lot of archived data in the form of a private notepad feature disappearing from that upgrade. A couple years worth, I think. :facepalm:

IC: Benjamin and Nephenee rode through the marketplace after splitting up with Barrius and Reiko to search for any surviving souls.

Most of the merchants that had survived had already fled by now, and all that remained were the people injured fleeing or the dead.

Within the minute, a few guards also arrived to help pull out the injured.

Chanting a quick prayer to a man that had been trampled to death, Benjamin mounted himself back onto his horse and left silently, pondering over the past half-hour's events.

After a few minutes, he decided it was better not to think about it.

"Quite a day, hmm?" he commented to Nephenee.

"I still don't like how you charge into the most random things without regard for your life. You're not as bad as Barrius, I'll give you that, but..."

The merchant paused to pop a dried plum into her mouth.

"There's really no harm in a tactical analysis or whatever those tacticians call their tactics," she continued.

"Oh, but what did surveying those bandits near Whitman farm do? You nearly got an arrow in your knee for that."

The merchant flicked an agitated glare at the knight. "You know full well that it was your shiny steel armor that gave us away to that sniper, Ben."

He raised his hands in defeat. "All right, you got me. I'll try to be more careful," he said, sticking his tongue out.