• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Kristoph awoke to a blade coming across his thigh. He quickly sat up, and Alena giggling while Brynolf faked cutting his thigh. Brynolf did that a lot when Kristoph was normally with the guild, before he left.

"Well, looks like you remember this. Otherwise you may have cut my head off," Brynolf joked.

"Aye I do, thanks for almost scaring the crap out of me though," Kristoph said with a grin.

"Almost?" Alena joked.

"Come on, Mercer wanted everyone up early," Brynolf said.

"When doesn't he want us up early?" Kristoph replied.

"Good-bye then" Selene said, she then teleported to the imperial palace, she searched around her office until she at last found the letter Eloise wanted. Selene returned to riften, the people giving her strange looks, and some of the men wolf-whistling as she walked through riften, in her fishnet outfit. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Eloise woke up naked in her bed she couldn't remember a thing from the night before and found her clothes tossed around the room. She got up and put on all her clothes and walked downstairs she sat down she had a really bad headache.

OOC: That's it, most of the sites I want to access for tools for tech class are downed. I don't support SOPA, I am protesting it, I am NOT failing this class.

IC: Kristoph walked into the flagon, still a bit tired. He took a quick look at his wrist, and it was still the same. Not spreading. That's good. He grabbed his sword sheathe and walked over to Mercer.

"Kristoph, have a seat," he said. Alena was sitting next to Mercer. Odd. A recruit. Sitting next to a stubborn Guildmaster. Very odd. Either way, Kristoph sat down.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Well, we're going to sabotage a major priority to some group that's had a grudge on us for a while now. I'm getting tired of them getting in our buisness. You and Alena are to head for Whiterun, where you will find the Skyforge. In three days, the group's leader is having a meeting back there with some generals. Kill them all, and search the body of the leader. They'll crown a new one, but Delvin will make sure that even if they do, they won't come back," Mercer explained. NOW Kristoph knew why Alena was there.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"That's it," Mercer replied.

OOC: Sopa will affect everything on the internet. Nexus has pirates roaming on it who still aren't banned, thus SOPA will take it into their hands to stop it, and possibly shut the site down. Oh, and give me a bit to post, one of our professers are shooting birds, and it's quite funny.