• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"No but the fact you woke up with no knowledge of last night, and completely Naked suggests to me that you have slept with someone. Honey trust me. Were you paid? not turning to prostitution are you? you would not make a very good Harlot, i on the other hand charged tens of thousands of gold for my services, which were reserved only for the elite."

Kristoph and Alena both left Riften, and Kristoph mounted his horse. Alena already owned one, so she mounted one of them in the stables.

"Hey, you better not get together with Mercer or I'll chop his head off," Kristoph said. He'd rather not have his sister sleeping with his guildmaster, that'd be too weird.

"Wow, that was random," Alena said, a slightly confused look on her face. "And why not?"

"My sister and guildmaster.... that's just.... wrong," Kristoph replied. "Just remember what I said, and let's get to Whiterun."

It was sunny when they got to Whiterun, and the fires of the Skyforge could be smelled from outside the city.

"Been a while since I've set foot here," Kristoph said, slowing his horse.

"It's a good town, until you upset the peace," Alena said. Kristoph was stopped by a guard while walking up the path to the gates.

"Unless you have buisness here, we don't really like outsiders," the guard said.

"We're traders, selling to the stalls for the next three days," Alena said. The guard unlocked the gates.

"You're cleared. Check in with the steward in Dragonsreach." The two entered the city.

"Smells... fresh. As if the city were new," Kristoph commented.

"This city has history," Alena replied.