• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: After 4 years straight of being locked inside of a college dorm with the same roomate, you have to learn to keep yourself from going insane. I still haven't learned how......

IC: Kristoph stepped back inside the inn, hoping that Mercer was right and they were meeting here in Whiterun. He saw Alena sitting at the bar table, preferably if she was anywhere near related to Kristoph, she was drinking as much as she could. If she wasn't, then there better damn near be an excuse for that. But when he got over to the bar table, Alena's speech was slurred and there were several empty ale glasses, and a filled one in her hands. She turned around and finally noticed Kristoph.

"Well, there's my brother!" she shouted with seemingly excitement. Again, definitly his sister.

OOC: Sorry for late post, I installed the Adobe Update horribly wrong. ^_^

IC: Kristoph sighed.

"Where did you get the money?" he asked.

"You're coin purse," Alena replied, handing him the coin purse. It was almost empty, but he still had more gold back at the guild anyway.

"That's enough ale, you're sleeping this off, and I don't want you complaining tomorrow either," Kristoph said, helping his sister out of the bar stool.

Alena looked over, noticing Selene.

"Hey!" she began to walk over there, but collapsed, unable to keep balance. Kristoph sighed as he helped her up.

"Pardon my sister, but this is what I get for leaving money with her," he joked.