• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Sorry for the late posts I put down today. I have a lot of things to do.

IC: Kristoph set his sister onto the bed farthest to the right in the rented room.

"Like I said, in the morning, I don't want any crap," he said. He left the room, checking his pocket to make sure the key was still in there. Check. He didn't really know what to do, but it seemed Whiterun had quite a bit of stuff to offer. Though it was a lot more for warriors, a crime lord like him could find a lot of trouble to make, and have fun doing it. Frame people, steal some stuff, earn extra cash, that sort of stuff. Not to mention that the gold he brought was spent, he'd need to make another profit. He went back down the stairs and sat by the fire, wanting to find out what to do.

Kristoph finally got up and left the inn, and wandered around the market, browsing weapons and armour. He eventually came across a quite... unique blade. An elven dagger in the form of a gauntlet, retracting. Something to replace his ebony dagger, as he was always forced to grab it.

"How much for the blade?" he asked the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper turned around. An Imperial, quite old, but he was still forging.

"800 gold, very unique. The only of it's kind right now. They're really hard to forge," he replied. Kristoph overlooked the blade. Very unique meant very hard to get, this may be the only time he would be able to get one. He pulled his coin purse out, and checked it. 950 gold. He pulled out 800 and set it on the stall.

"It's all yours," the shopkeeper said, taking the gold and sliding the blade across the stall. Kristoph grabbed it, thanked the shopkeeper, and slid it on his wrist. He finally found out how to activate it. He hit a button on the bottom with his finger, and quickly he had to move his hand. The blade would slide out in less then a second, enough time to move the hand though. Either way, it looked in good shape, and worked perfectly.