The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: I am loving the hidden blade :turned:

Selene looked at Eloise and said "Wait right here." She walked outside and found Selene, she approached him and said "Your coin purse is looking a little empty. Are you interested in making a lot of money?"

OOC: Look at the bolded point and you will see what I have been stuck on for the past 10 min.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Lol, np, I would've posted in less time, but my english still isn't perfect.

IC: Kristoph looked at the women who had approached him.

"I wouldn't be if I didn't let my sister have my gold," he replied. "Why? What's it to you anyway?" Kristoph didn't really like it when people just approached him out of the blue. Usually they'd try to send him to his death in a bounty hunter's ambush site, so he usually dealt with money through his contacts. But as of right now, most of his contacts were to far south.

OOC: Your english is brilliant, so do not worry :happy:

"Look, i will make this blunt: As the current High Chancellor of the Empire, i have enemy's, not all of them in the Thalmor. A noble here in Whiterun has some very.... incriminating evidence against me, that have evidence of some of my past crimes and shall we say professions. I need either him eliminated, or that evidence destroyed. I can handle it if the evidence does get out, but i would rather save myself that uncomfortable situation." Selene said, well bluntly to Kristoph.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Kristoph understood. Nobles got into every little bit of buissness, so this wasn't new. However, the High Chancellor of the Empire coming to him? For help? Either a lot of gold in it, or he was going to be clapped in irons.

"And I know this isn't a trap how?" he asked.

Selene raised an eyebrow and said "Look, the fact the legion is cracking down on crime is not my doing, i want crime to be alive, especially when it can benefit me. But i don't have full control of the legion anymore, i cannot stop them fighting crime. And if this was a trap do you think you could be alive right now? To put this simply, i am a criminal myself, i have committed more murders than the Oblivion crisis took lives. There is not an ounce of good left in me, but i have to look good in the public eye."

OOC: The news just put me in a good mood. The US goverment was attacked by the group "anonymous" yesterday, coincidence, Megaupload shut down right then. Clearly, something's up, and I like it! Oh, and give me a sec to post. I got messanger duty today -_-

Kristoph still had questions, but it sounded like she could be trusted.

"I still have my sister to watch over," he said. Leaving his sister back at the inn in that condition wasn't a very good idea, nevertheless. "If you stay at the inn and make sure she doesn't wander back downstairs, I'll complete this job," he said.

"Then it is a deal. Now, you could kill this noble, or alternatively, for a bigger reward, you could destroy the evidence, and replace it with this: A sealed letter which looks just like the evidence against me, only this gives his personal recomendation for me to become the Empress. Very beneficial for you if i do gain that position, as the people are growing angry and worried that there is not a new person on the throne, they feel that without an emperor or empress, we are not an empire. And as i said, if i gain that position i shall remember you. And as for your payment? 10,000 gold, 20,000 if you can destroy and replace the evidence." Selene said.