The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Kristoph knew that kind of gold would get him into a lot of places. So, without a doubt, he'd carry that out.

"Tell me where the Noble lives, and if you can, what the evidence looks like, and I'll make sure he doesn't talk," he replied.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Shouldn't be anymore late posts. Resized my sig, new pic, ran my daily virus scan, vouched for my roomate to all the professers, grabbed my coffee, now I'm good to go until class starts again.

IC: Kristoph nodded.

"I'll see if I can keep him alive and just switch the evidence. I shouldn't have a problem though," he said.

Kristoph walked outside the city walls, putting the false note into his satchel. He saw several manors, but one always caught his eye, and a good criminal always knew that that area would be it. As he approached, he got a good look at the front entrance, seeing as how it didn't look easy to get into. He started to look around the manor, searching for a different entrance, perhaps a back entrance. As he looked, he found some type of sewer entrance, leading into a tunnel. He entered, and was greeted by some skeevers. He stepped on one, and used his new blade on the other. As it died, the blade retracted from the body and back into the gauntlet. It was already turning out to be a good deal. He looked at the other struggling skeever, and just twisted his foot around it's neck, snapping it's skull open. He continued to walk through, finding a ladder that lead... somewhere. He climbed it, and opened a trap door, revealing a small basement of some kind. Maybe that passage was an escape route of a sort? As he looked around, he saw food lining tables and wine inside open cupboards. He walked around, finding a door. He opened it, and stepped out, closing the door behind him. Empty storage containers lined a small and narrow hallway, leading to another door. He walked down the path, and tried to open the door. Locked. So he pulled out a lockpick, and used an arrow from his quiver to pick the lock. He heard a click, and the door opened. It revealed a set of stairs, leading up to what seemed to be a hallway. He wandered up the stairs, and heard laughing. As he approached the top, he looked out, seeing several people at a table, as if a party was going on. He pulled a potion out from his satchel, and drank it. Quickly, he turned invisible, blending in with whatever was around him, though it only lasted a short time. He slowly walked out, and snuck right past the group. As he went past, he found yet another flight of stairs. He went up the stairs, and saw a guard leaning on a wall, by the wall, a door that was locked up tight. Very interesting. He unsheathed his bow, and readied an arrow. He looked behind him, and shot. The arrow pierced the guard's armour and hit his chest, killing the man in a matter of seconds. Kristoph sheathed his bow, and walked over to the door. He picked the main lock, and opened it, shutting it behind him. Inside were several beds, a desk, and pictures. A bedroom, preferably, the main bedroom.

Alena woke up, looking around. She didn't remember much, and she had one heck of a headache. Kristoph wasn't there, which made her worry. But she quickly remembered that the room was in the inn, but she didn't quite remember going to sleep. She got up, pretty slowly, and opened the door. As she walked down the stairs, she stumbled a bit, but she managed to keep balance.

Alena was a little upset now. Why would her own brother leave for a job, while on a job, and taking care of her, more specificly?

"I can't even remember what happened," she said, sitting down.

Kristoph searched through the desk, trying to find something. He looked though paper after paper, and then he turned around to see a small table, two glasses sat on it, and a paper, resembling the look of the false one. He grabbed it, and compared the two. Definitly it. He placed the false one down, in the same position as the original one was, and saw a window in the room. He placed the real paper into his satchel, and opened the window, climbing out onto the roof of the manor. He quickly heard a scream come from outside the bedroom door. Clearly someone found the body. He shut the window, and hopped down. He jumped into the trench that formed the lake, and he ran through there. Eventually he climbed back up, but was greeted by two angry guards, both with unsheathed weapons.

"We saw you escaping the manor, and we know you broke in," one said.

"You're coming with us," the other said. Kristoph unsheathed his bow, ready for a fight.

Alena sighed. She barely ever drank, so she didn't really understand.

"Where'd I get the money?" she wondered.

Kristoph readied an arrow.

"I'll take it you want to die?" a guard said.

"Just try me," Kristoph let an arrow fly, though the targeted guard moved out of the way. The other guard swung a greatsword at Kristoph, but a simple duck managed the guard's miss. The other guard charged at Kristoph with a greathammer, and Kristoph grabbed the hilt, still holding onto his bow. He did notcie, though, if he let the blade on his gauntlet loose, it'd go right inside of the guard's chin, probably killing him. So he let the blade fly. The guard fell over, letting the hammer go, as soon as the blade retracted. Kristoph readied an arrow and turned right around, seeing how the other guard was sprinting at him. Kristoph let the arrow fly, and it pierced the skull of the guard, killing him too. No more witnesses, unless someone could describe exactly what Kristoph looked like, he'd be ok. He sheathed his bow and ran back to the city.