• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Jame turned around and saw aardorn,"Hello, I'm james and you are?"

"Mr.None of your bloody buisness" Aardorn said, Aardorn looked at Selene "I thought I was of very low standing, considering I spent most of my life lying in mud"

Edited by Brutii

Selene looked at Aardorn and sad "To me you are more noble than anyone else i know, stuff the prissy ponce's of men that ride around on there stallions, hunting and drinking. You are of true valor." Selene then walked over to the balcony and stood with her hands on the edge, she looked out over the city and said to Aardorn "Tell me, how is the army holding up? are the surviving men in fighting condition?" Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Selene looked at Aardorn and sad "To me you are more noble than anyone else i know, stuff the prissy ponce's of men that ride around on there stallions, hunting and drinking. You are of true valor." Selene then walked over to the balcony and stood with her hands on the edge, she looked out over the city and said to Aardorn "Tell me, how is the army holding up? are the surviving men in fighting condition?"

"What army?" Aardorn said, he came over "I'd stop calling it that, all the legions walking with us are decimated heavily, only one remains when we toss all the remainders together" He paused, as if he wanted to add more, but wasn't sure, at last he spoke again "It wasn't because edwards was powerful, it was because the men were caught by surprise by the fire... I find it sad and funny that such a cowardly tactic was so effective... but yes, most of the surviving men are in fighting condition, one got his leg so badly burned they had to cut it off, and another had his hand seared off as your..." he searched for the right word "deadly... gunpowder store blew up"

Edited by Brutii

"Indeed, but now i am Empress there should be a bit of a morale boost. Besides, i have contacted General Tullius, who can spare a few legions from Skyrim, and once our men are all together that should put our numbers back where they were. And after a lot of digging i managed to convince the Sload to lend us the equivalent of four legions of our men, in sload mages. My centurion automatons are almost all activated, and once i have got the oblivion gates open..... we will have a superior number, and with the right tactics we can use that to our advantage."

Kristoph awoke to the sound of thunder. As he rolled over in his bed, his sword sheathe slammed the ground, jamming backward into his side. He must've been really tired last night, as he would never fall asleep with weapon sheathes on, especially with weapons in them. He saw Alena's bed empty, so he quickly checked for his coin purse. It was still there, luckily. He pushed himself out of bed, rolling over and slamming into the ground. He quickly got back up and grabbed his bow and quiver, slugging them both over his shoulder. He grabbed his coin purse, slipped it into his satchel, and opened the room door, heading downstairs. Alena was sitting by the fire, and several other people lined the benches and chairs. Preferably trapped inside because of the storm. Kristoph sat by his sister.

"Morning," Alena said.

"Not a great one," Kristoph replied.