The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"Indeed, but now i am Empress there should be a bit of a morale boost. Besides, i have contacted General Tullius, who can spare a few legions from Skyrim, and once our men are all together that should put our numbers back where they were. And after a lot of digging i managed to convince the Sload to lend us the equivalent of four legions of our men, in sload mages. My centurion automatons are almost all activated, and once i have got the oblivion gates open..... we will have a superior number, and with the right tactics we can use that to our advantage."

"NO OBLIVION GATES!!! I won't have that bastard pushing armies of hellish monsters into this world!"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Do not worry, they will be my Daedra, created by me on the altar of blood. The daedra that spawn from it are know as the harbingers of the dawn(i think, long time since i played the servant of the dawn :D), completely under my control.

OOC: DON'T ROLEPLAY A SEX SCENE WHEN YOUR ON YOUR OWN! IT IS JUST... DISTURBING!

"I have respect for the Dremora, but I have fought them to much to trust them by my side, you know how obsessed they are with revenge, plus, they are still servants of dagon, it is his alter, you just use it to summon them"

Alena looked over at Kristoph. who was mindlessly staring into the fire. Several people would stare at Kristoph's hand now and then, as it didn't have a glove on and his hand was clearly blackened.

"So, if it's still storming tonight, do you think we'll be able to find the meeting?" Alena asked.

"Of course. If you fight with the Thieve's guild, you mean some serious buisness. If you don't, well then you're Akatosh's mistake," Kristoph replied. Time continued to pass, as the storm died down. Kristoph finally got up.

"I'm going to walk around the city a bit," he said. Alena nodded.

"Have fun."

"Ah my dear ever the optimist.... wait what is that sound?" Selene gestured for Aardorn to follow her and she walked to the room where eloise and James were, she looked at Aardorn and said quietly "If they are in there..... they are dead!"

Aardorn smirked, and gave the door a hard kick. He knew that if it was unlocked, it would burst open from the force, if it was locked... well, his foot would go through the door