• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: I just changed my language used in BF3 to english, and it's really hard to read what's going on, it's thrown at you so fast O.O I had to switch back before my eyes fell out from trying to read everything.

IC: Kristoph left the inn, and outside, it was lightly raining, but the clouds above him were slowly moving away. a lot of people were strolling through the market, buying stuff then heading right back home. He walked down to the market, and just basicly browsed around. He eventualy heard a vice.

"Hey you! Turn around," Kristoph turned around to see 4 people, armed in banded iron and light leather, with their weapons drawn. And yet no guard was doing anything about it.

"I know you're with the guild, and we're here to show you what happens to petty crime lords who like to think themselves higher than nobles," the apperent "leader" said.

"Honostly, fighting you idiots would be a waste of breathe. Scurry off, or I'll have poison coursing through you," Kristoph said. The leader of the ground swung a sword at Kristoph, but a quick grab to the hilt allowed the rogue to twist the sword out of his hands, and take it right from the mercenary. Kristoph jammed the sword through the mercenary's rib cage. The other three stepped foward, as Kristoph unsheathed his bow. He let an arrow fly as it peirced the armour of a mercenary, but the skin was still to far down, it didn't hurt the merc. He blocked an attack with his bow as he grabbed the head of a mercenary and let the blade on his gauntlet fly out, killing that mercenary. As the other two began to step foward, one was lifted into the air, two swords going right through him, and Kristoph knocked the weapon out of the hands of the last mercenary, and slit his throat with his blade. Guards quicky came onto the scene.

"What happened?" one asked.

"I acted in self defense, they had some kind of contract or something out on me," Kristoph replied.

"Right," the guards stumbled off, waiting for the temple priests to clean the mess. Kristoph turned to see his sister in full Ebony and two ebony crafted blades.

"It's about time you actually killed someone," Kristoph said.

"Enjoy that while it lasts, I don't fight very often," Alena replied. The blood of the family was mainly rogue, but Alena seemed more for the warrior side of the field, which was quite mysterious. But fighting skills come from who tought you, not from what runs in the family.

Eloise looked up,"S**t," she said as she covered herself up.

Aardorn grabbed her "Now, what the hell do you think your doing? You don't have sex in someone elses house!" he chucked her toward the guards

OOC: Wind. The major cause of the dorm's window screeching as a branch hits it. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST TEAR THE FREAKING TREE DOWN? I'll do it myself if I have too. Btw, I'm off for History. Around 15 min. Edited by SubjectProphet

"They'll be after use we need to hide." Eloise said as she led James outside the city gates and to abandoned house in the middle of now where. Edited by Meciathe

Selene gave the Guard a parchment with Eloise's address on "Once you have them, bring them here..... i want them punished."

"Selene, just teleport us and a few guards to them, and this time, they won't get away. Silence her as soon as we arrive... if you can't manage that, there is another way that I know"

Edited by Brutii