The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Selene walked over, holding her dress so it did not drag on the ground bellow, revealing her red high heels, she got the palace guards to capture Eloise, she was put on a stretcher, and Selene teleported her and the guards to the imperial prison, where Eloise was thrown into a cell, a guard stationed outside.

Adros walked over to Aardorn and said "Greetings again sir, did you use my flail techniques in your interrogations?" Adros joked.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene walked over, holding her dress so it did not drag on the ground bellow, revealing her red high heels, she got the palace guards to capture Eloise, she was put on a stretcher, and Selene teleported her and the guards to the imperial prison, where Eloise was thrown into a cell, a guard stationed outside.

Adros walked over to Aardorn and said "Greetings again sir, did you use my flail techniques in our interrogations?" Adros joked.

"Sadly, I haven't got around to it yet" he said, grinning "How you doing?"

"I am quite fine sir, me and Odras have been sent on many missions for the Lady, all of them bloody and destructive. Just how we like it!.... Shame i was not at the battle of the Stormcloaks, i do enjoy crushing Nord heads. Not that there is much in there. Still, i get the honor of smashing in thalmor skulls now, so i am not going to complain" Adros said cheerily

The guard grabbed eloise and kneed her through the bars, he then threw her back into the cell and said "Try that again and i will kill you"

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: Kinda reading through the little fight there and wishing I was there, though the only problem is that I'm in Whiterun with another matter. That and I usually go off of my own thing because when I have class, I don't want to completly shut the whole thing down for a while because I'm gone.

IC: Kristoph shot an arrow, and it hit the shoulder blade of the Imperial, as he hopped down from his spot.

"You mess with the guild and you end up on a stone cold floor," Alena said. The Imperial pulled the arrow from his shoulder.

"Nice sword Elf, how much would that fetch for?" Kristoph smiled.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want me to unsheathe it." The imperial stood back as the other group members began to attack Kirstoph and Alena. Kristoph kept avoiding sword slashes and spells. He eventually grabbed the hilt of a mace and twisted the hand of the holder, forcing it out. He swung the mace, and killed the old owner. He threw the mace at another group member, though it was easily avoided. Alena on the other hand, didn't seem to be doing very good. She managed to jam one of her blades through the stomach of an enemy, though she was greeted with lighting that forced her to drop her weapons. She felt someone grab her neck and pull her up as her vision went blury. Kristoph grabbed a wizard and twisted his neck, and ducked as a sword passed over his head. At this rate, his bow was on the ground, and his gauntlet wouldn't be very useful. Despite the results, he had one choice really. He felt a fireball hit his stomach as he felt it burn his skin. He quickly used an ancestral power, something every Dunmer had. As the fire that hit him began to spread, it swirled around him, cloaking him from everything. He then noticed Alena, just about to be stabbed by the sharpest blade he had ever seen in his life.

"I am quite fine sir, me and Odras have been sent on many missions for the Lady, all of them bloody and destructive. Just how we like it!.... Shame i was not at the battle of the Stormcloaks, i do enjoy crushing Nord heads. Not that there is much in there. Still, i get the honor of smashing in thalmor skulls now, so i am not going to complain" Adros said cheerily

The guard grabbed eloise and kneed her through the bars, he then threw her back into the cell and said "Try that again and i will kill you"

"What kind of bloody, destructive missions are we talking about?" Aardorn asked

"Mostly wiping out camps of bandits, or traitors, a couple of conjurers lairs here and there. My old Flail is certainly happy."

Aardorn nodded "You did remember to bring james back here didn't you?"

OOC: We are still at the fight scene, and james is on the floor, only Eloise and the Guards got teleported.

"James? oh he is still on the floor over there." Adros said, pointing at him.

"Greeting's mortal." Said a gruff and deep voice from behind Aardorn. The voice of Lord Faraajj

"Hello Faraajj" Aardorn said, looking at James, then he spun round to look at Faraajj