The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

"But it was..... Maybe if it had no i could have turned out good, but i doubt it, evil is in my blood. Seems Sienna is a better person than me, braver, stronger.... a good woman."

OOC: BRB

"Evil can't be in your blood! It can do no such thing! And I'm glad you never found out who killed your husband and children, but it's for your sake"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Of course evil is in my blood. My father was evil. And as you have seen by my Venom, i am not a fully fledged Akaviri, i have the blood of the tsaesci in my veins. And when i was born? i was an ill omen, the people in the household called me a demon child, and many bad things happened when i was born. And how is it for my own good that i never found out who killed my family?! They deserve to be avenged!"

OOC: I am currently 2 hours late on posting. I just finished FO:NV, great game :D Either way, I read through everything, looks like not a lot happened though, really, but ok.

IC:

Kristoph awoke in a small room, no windows, a metal cell door, and surounded by stone walls. He rose to his feet, looking around. It was a prison, but not Dragonsreach, no the cell was in a narrow hallway that was lit by very few torches. Banners of a strange symbol lined the hall, and Alena was no where to be found. Kristoph was wearing rags, and no weapons were on him, but he did look on the table to see a sword... the sword. It seems as if the sword latched on to him, and wouldn't let him leave without it. Or the guards left it there. As he grabbed it, he felt a rush of cold pass him, as he heard the word "darkrend." Darkrend. Perfect name for the sword. He slung the sheathe into the hay stack he slept on, and covered it up, just to hide it. He then went to the cell door, and took a look at the lock. Very complex, the main prick was jammed as well, only a key could open it. A torch was in reach of where he was standing, allowing for light in the dark cell. He reached for it, and hung it on one of the chains attatched to his wall. He grabbed some hay and swirled it around a small stick that was on the ground, as were many, and used to torch to light it. He hung to original torch back out into the hallway, and he attatched the new one to the chain. He then heard voices in the hallway, as he tried to listen in.

"This one is a tough one. He killed our leader, with that... thing he wielded."

"Yeah, well, it's in our armoury now, no way he'll be able to use it." Two guardsman appeared by the gate. Not normal guards, but in banded iron. One unlocked the gate.

"Step foward," he said. Kristoph stepped back.

"If you wish to mock us, so be it, but there's no escape," the other guard said, stepping into the cell. Kristoph reached into the hay pile, and felt the hilt of Darkrend. He grabbed it, and waited.

"This would be a lot easier if you went with us," a guard said.

"You two can go tell you're leader that he can jump in a hole," Kristoph replied. He pulled Darkrend out of the pile. The sword consumed hs arm once again, as any cuts or scars on him were filled in.

"I told you that sword was magic!" a guard shouted, as both of them unsheathed they're blades.

"Of course evil is in my blood. My father was evil. And as you have seen by my Venom, i am not a fully fledged Akaviri, i have the blood of the tsaesci in my veins. And when i was born? i was an ill omen, the people in the household called me a demon child, and many bad things happened when i was born. And how is it for my own good that i never found out who killed my family?! They deserve to be avenged!"

"Revenge is like a poison. It can take us over and turn us into something ugly" Aardorn said "Revenge and justice are two different things, but so often confused. Which one would you do?"

"I do not care which way it happens! Justice for murdering them.... or revenge. Either way i just want to be able to let them rest easy, i have been having.... nightmares as of late, and even Lady Vaermina cannot comprehend them."

"Nightmares, dreams, they mean nothing, Selene"

"Yes they do.... i have been having premonitions, strange ones. I meet my family in a beautiful glade... i run over to them, for an embrace and then.... nothing, it all goes black. I would give everything i have for just one more moment."

"That can never happen, and you know why" Aardorn said

"I know but.... it was all so real, the glade... it seems familiar, but i do not know where from. Perhaps they are just stupid fantasies. But i like to think i will see them again. But i know i never will." Selene sighed and said "But for now i need to find out who really sent these assassins, the Oda clan was destroyed when.... you know."

"I know but.... it was all so real, the glade... it seems familiar, but i do not know where from. Perhaps they are just stupid fantasies. But i like to think i will see them again. But i know i never will." Selene sighed and said "But for now i need to find out who really sent these assassins, the Oda clan was destroyed when.... you know."

"That wasn't what... never mind, yes I know" Aardorn said