The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: I'm sorry but she has already been there for a long time, she had her quarters as high chancellor, and now has a giant suite of rooms as empress. Sorry but it really is too late to change that XD

Selene smiled and said "I have never had the pleasure of my children marrying. As well, they are not with us anymore. But i hope that you are proud." Selene then whispered "Eloise has no family of her own, so please, accept her as you would a daughter."

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: I'm sorry but she has already been there for a long time, she had her quarters as high chancellor, and now has a giant suite of rooms as empress. Sorry but it really is too late to change that XD

Selene smiled and said "I have never had the pleasure of my children marrying. As well, they are not with us anymore. But i hope that you are proud." Selene then whispered "Eloise has no family of her own, so please, accept her as you would a daughter."

OOC

Damn :P can selene then atleast not catch them :P? ive thought very long baut a plot xD and getting chaught before its relevent in the plot would really ruin everything :P

oh and the whole story with Will is actually a novel in the making :D (that is just the start the rest wicth take place in cyrodil wont be in the novel as thats in a whole other world :P )

OOC: Three monitors, a laptop, printer, mouse, keyboard, PS3, Plasma screen TV, Router, Modem, two cellphone chargers, two alarm clocks, another laptop, at least 50 cords going around, and a cable box.

Yeah, I'd say I share the best dorm in the building right now.

And I'm going to grab something to eat, head onto class, then I'll be back to post.

Eloise said her vows.

"Do you take James to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"Yes"

"Do you take Eloise to be your lawfully wedded wife"

"Yes"

"You may kiss the bride"

With that Eloise kissed James.