• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene turned and said "What?!.... well, i have no idea what they expect me to do. And the Skyrim legion is more than capable of taking care of itself. if they can fell dragons, they can kill thalmor. In fact, i will give them full use of the cannons, that will mean i will not have to trudge to Skyrim, and the thalmor will be blown into pieces."

OOC: Back. After the end of the school day, I like to take a drive, so don't expect me to be back right away.

By the end of this post, my characters will be resting inside a mountain.

IC:

Kristoph carried Alena out of the prison, after recovering their gear from the armoury. Alena wouldn't be able to walk for at least a few years, her legs were sealed shut now, but the bones would be soft, and break down over time. When they finally broke, they'd have to heal. When they went outside, they stood on an icy mountain, where the prison was linked onto a cliff. It wasn't snowing right now, but it would probably be later. Kristoph set Alena down inside a small cave.

"Where are we going?' Alena asked.

"To Winterhold, to find someone named Burns," Kristoph replied. Alena looked off into the distance, thinking.

"Then maybe we should head back to Riften and drop me off first," she said. Kristoph sat by his sister.

"Why?"

"Because Burns is an ex of mine, and I'd rather not see him," Alena replied. Kristoph sighed, with a brief laugh.

"Why is it a guy wouldn't care to see an ex when it's different with a girl?" he wondered. Alena began to rest her eyes.

"I don't know. The gods gave us differences."

"...89,998...89,999, 90,000 gold!" exclaimed Mark, as he finished counting the gold contents of the chest.

The dining room table of the house had been cleared away to count the massive chest.

"And that's not to mention the jewelry in there," commented Barrius, rubbing his shoulder. He was still slightly injured.

"What, did they steal the royal crown jewels or something?" joked Nephenee. "Anyway, this is a serious pile of gold right here. The jewelry itself is probably worth another 25,000 septims. Hell, a ship up here in Skyrim would run sixty thousand septims."

Her eyes sparkled at the potential for money, but she immediately put on her merchant face.

"But that won't do. We should invest in the gem market. The return would be high."

Benjamin smiled. "Well, you're the merchant. I'm personally more interested in winning the war."

The doors of the imperial palace burst open, a man in full plate armour stormed in, his visor down, he walked up to the high chancellor. He spoke in a gruff voice, "I want to see the empress"

OOC: Mythic, you doing the high chancellors response?