• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

OOC: Of course. :)

The high chancellor looked up and said "Well i am afraid she is not here, but i can get a messenger to inform her that she is wanted here." He said, not at all wanting to argue with this man.

"Do it" his response was short, but the tone spoke for it's self 'do it or the palace will get a new red colour scheme'

The high chancellor did not like this man's attitude, but did not have enough of a backbone to stand up for himself. He wrote a letter and gave it to a messenger, who hurried off to find Selene at the wedding.

Selene returned from the wedding after receiving the letter, and besides, there was no more she could take of the happy couple, she would have got nasty if another minute was spent there.

Selene walked into the palace, and approached the man clad in armor and said "I believe you wanted to see me?"

Kristoph awoke to a blizard outside the cave. Alena was still sleeping, so he wouldn't quite move yet. Darkrend calmly sat on his side, as if the sword itself was sleeping as well. He could hear wolves howling in the distance as they gathered food for the morning. He shifted around, ready to fall back asleep, though Alena woke up.

"Good morning sis," Kristoph said. Alena sighed, preferably because she couldn't move her legs.

"So, are we headed to Winterhold today?" she asked.

"Yeah. Windhelm seems to be close. We'll go there and take the carriage," Kristoph replied.

The high chancellor did not like this man's attitude, but did not have enough of a backbone to stand up for himself. He wrote a letter and gave it to a messenger, who hurried off to find Selene at the wedding.

Selene returned from the wedding after receiving the letter, and besides, there was no more she could take of the happy couple, she would have got nasty if another minute was spent there.

Selene walked into the palace, and approached the man clad in armor and said "I believe you wanted to see me?"

"Listen, girl, you have something of mine"

Selene raised an eyebrow and said "Girl? Ah but you are but a child compared to me, and i am the Empress, so show a little respect. Now what is this i have of yours?"

"Grrr" he growled, and totally ignored what she said, skipping straight to the end "You have my land, girl, and I want it back!" the last word was spat

OOC; BRB

The Whiterun gem merchant choked on his steak lunch.

"You're buying my inventory?" he asked, incredulously as he peered over the counter at the chest Nephenee and Mark brought.

"90,000 septims. I daresay a respectable merchant like you would have the stock?"

The merchant quickly did the math in his head, and nodded.

"With such a large sum, we'll have to finalize this officially," he said, cautiously.

"So be it," agreed Nephenee.

OOC: Aaand, I gotta run. :/