The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Eloise held the baby in her arms,"this is the best thing that has ever happened in my life," She said as she took of a diamond pendent with what looked like a black soul in.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

"Listen to me girl! You know nothing of necromancy! That thing, if broken, could either kill you, release dirmires spirit, or have his soul enter another, someone weak, and i am saying that you could have a possessed baby if that things gets broken!!! So put it in a locked jewelry box, it should not be messed with!"

Kristoph sat by the wall, reading through the book.

"This guy seemed to love you," he joked.

"He went into a terrible depression after I left him. Maybe that was what drove him to get killed," Alena replied.

"It says here that he was after a sword, from lost legend. It was called 'Darkrend,' though he wasn't sure where to find it. It was once the weapon of a great daedra lord during the Oblivion Crisis. It was lost during the final battle at the temple, some said it was destroyed, and others say that traders got ahold of it," Kristoph said, turning a page.

"Then how'd it end up in a mysterious realm?" Alena asked, sitting down by him.

"Talos knows that, maybe the wizard that created it got the sword, and used it to balance the realm. But the sword showed considerable light and power in the realm, but it turned when it left with me. Wait! This page says that it reacts to the aura of the current owner. If one's aura is green, the sword will show balance toward nature and rule, while someone with a black aura would make it a fearful and cunning blade, with an infinite bloodthirst," Kristoph explained.