• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Selene then teleported back to Nobunaga, she told him where she had gone and took him back to the Imperial palace.

"Nouhime.... is this all yours? You are empress my love...wow, i always knew you would go far my beauty." "Thank you my love.... but all i need is you, for the first time in over a millennium, i am happy, my father is gone and i have you back. My Demon King." Nobunage held Selene's chin, and moved her head to face his, he looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately, and they retired to Selene's chambers for the night....

In the morning, after a night of getting.... better acquainted, Selene got her hair dyed yet again, this time an iridescent purple, it appeared black, but as she moved shiny purple shades could be seen. She changed into a beautiful Akaviri dress, with a beautiful obi. She wore butterfly jewelry, and a snake ornament coiled around her right leg. Her hair in a beautiful Akaviri style, with ornate Butterfly fascinators adorning her head. Her makeup deep purples.

http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com/w/i/dynastywarriors/a/a8/No_sw2.png

OOC: BRB

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

OOC: A fire alarm can get everyone ready to do something off campus. We had one, so we evacuated the building, and my roomate suggested to grab something to eat off campus. We did. I'm back. :)

IC: Darkrend seemed to have abosorbed the aura within Kristoph, which, in the sight of the sword's use, is black.

"I thought Necromancer's were the only one's with black aura," Alena said.

"Well, I'm not a necromancer, and I have black aura, so I guess some stuff we learn in this world are false," Kristoph replied. "But that takes care of that." He rose to his feet.

"You're not worried that the sword will, I don't know, kill you?" Alena asked.

"Not really," Kristoph replied.

Alena sighed.

"I don't know which side of the family you got you're risk taking blood from, but I sure as hell don't have it," she said. Kristoph turned to hear someone else walk in.

"Alena, could we talk for a moment?" the person asked.

"Sure," Alena turned to her brother. "Wait here." Kristoph nodded, and sat down, waiting for her to return. After she left, Kristoph noticed something odd about the wardrobe. It was nailed into the wall, and some of the pieces were out of place. He stood up, and opened the wardrobe. It was empty, but the back panel had some loose edges. He used the blade in his gauntlet to get inside the loose edges, and push the back panel aside. He could see stairs through the small crack. He retracted the blade and opened the panel himself. He walked down the stairs, and noticed freshly lit torches lighting up a room filled with papers, weapons, armour, chests, and Daedric symbols. A shrine was in the back of the room, and surrounding it were bones and trails of blood. As he approached the shrine, a voice filled his head.

"You have finally arrived my old friend."